Hour by hour Wed 7th November

Good morning Maz
Hope you will have another great day today..keep glugging that water hunx

No sun today but it's looking bright. Off to shops this morning to get food for OH :D....try and buy the things that I'm not fussed about and then I'm not tempted..:rolleyes:

Off to get my 1st bottle of water down and in need of my hot drink to wake me up.

Catch you later

HM

Good morning girls,

Only managed 3 ltrs yesterday!!, had a busy afternoon /evening tho, had to take kiddies for a check up at the dentist then home to do there tea,then youngest was taking part in the school open evening for next septembers new intake,didnt have time for my tea b4 we went so i didnt eat unill gone 8pm!. I did do a 30 min core stability work out at luchtime yesterday.

Anyone get weighed today? if so good luck xx

Well done Tara, excerise at lunch time...don't think that word is in my vocabulary lol...
Hi Mochaj, have a good day

Oh what a beautiful morning .... oh what a beautiful day!!

Morning guys! The Dobster is much better today (in case you hadn't guessed). Pulled my finger out and decided to stop struggling with 790 and move to 1000. More food = more variety and of course with those extra cals I can go back to the gym ... so I went this morning :)!

Tara - hope you aren't aching from your workout yesterday hunni! You got anymore exercise planned for today??

Mocha J & Maz - have a great 100% day today! It's great that you guys are back on track!!

HM - you are going straight to heaven food shopping for OH! You are one angelic lady!! LOL!!

xx

Aww hunni?! Aching sides are a good sign :) Shows you worked hard!!

I would perhaps have a rest day today and maybe just go for a little walk - something gentle and do your DVD again tomorrow! Don't want to overdo it and end up with an injury!! LOL!!

:rotflmao: aww hun! Sounds like you got the exercise bug ...

"Hi I'm Tara ... I'm an exercise addict!" LOL! x

You know what HM .... I think it's the exercise!!

I'll be joining Tara at the exercise anonymous meetings soon!! L:OL!!!

PMSL .... HM you make me laugh sooooo much!!

You'll thank me for bullying you into exercise when you have a toned washboard stomach ;)!!

Back