hour by hour

cheers i know this feeling well and the first few days on CD i find are the worst

Yeah Im fine during the week and then when it gets to Thursday I start thinking about pizza, chinese etc I just keep thinking eating a pizza wont make me feel as good as loosing a few lbs at my next weigh in. Lets be strong and then we can hold out heads up high for doing our best :D

Yeah i know your right.I feel like giving up and going to ww.Im pissed off with worrying about my weight all the time.You havnt got much to loose have you?x:cry:

well im up now and the headache has gone but tablets are there on standby for later !!!! |Paula how u doin
kerry xxxxx

strugglin mate.Ive got my sisters 2 kids tonite.And ive just found out i haVnt got mine.Me best mate has just rung up and asked us out for a meal.Im cloise to giving up.How you doing?x:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

im ok dont you dare give in and go for a meal does your best mate know your doing this diet ??

Oh no Paula don't give up hun FIGHT the temptation! think about how guilty you feel after you eat and are ment to be on a diet?

Stay strong hun,we can do this

Paula Paula Where Have U Gone ????????

Hi chick im here.Ive resisted the meal but tempted with a chinese.Ive got a rageing headache.How you doing?xx

feeling great now drank loads still not has a pack yet may do in a mo just cooked OH rump steak in the frying pan onions mush and chips 3 slices of B&b he asked me if i wanted some steak i resisted so you can !!!!!

get them tabletys inside you have loads of water how many packs you had today ???

Had 3 got 2 av 1 more.I think it was made worse because i didnt end up having my sisters kids,and mine are out for the night.My friend couldnt get in a restaurant shes just text me to go over to have take away get drunk and stop the night at hers.Im so easily tempted are you?xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:cry::cry::cry::cry:

no no no u got msn

r u registered coz we could talk on there and it will stop your temptation

Back