House sale fell through 4 weeks before completion, unhappy, unhealthy and eating

luckyloser

Hate it but doing it!
Sorry guys and gals need to vent.

Our house was under offer and i've just spent my last 2 weeks annual leave packing the house up in order to move into rented accomodation. They wanted to be in by the 8th April so everything was moving along nicely then all of a sudden we received a letter through this morning saying that our vendors have had to pull out. These people have had their house sale fall through twice previously because their chain collapsed and on this occasion it seems that they've been refused a mortgage??????
I've just spent the last 2 weeks trying to determine whether or not i stay with my husband as i'm so unhappy, i've been eating for 2, i've got go to hospital today and again next week for lady bit problems and now this.
I've had enough. I'm so close to breaking

Hi There,
Oh my dear what can I say to make you feel remotely better about all this.
Food is not going to solve this, but saying that I know with so many different emotions you must be really taking strain. Guess its time for you to sit down with yourself and write down what you want in all aspects of your life. Think only of yourself for awhile, and once you know what you want you can start setting goals to achieve that. Also what I did when I had a few crisis' hit at the same time is to write down what i was grateful for, and some days it was as simple as being grateful that I could see a pretty flower. It worked for me.

Good luck, and stay strong. And as always we are always here when you need a should to lean/cry on.

Tan

Oh LL.....<big hug>....When it rains, it pours. I am so sorry you have had such turmoil stacked up on top of itself. As Tange said - food won't solve the problems, so try and be strong....easier said then done I know, but do try as you will feel so much better in yourself if you do......

Sending you lots of love and healing vibes....:( I really feel for you - I can sense the dissappointment and frustration and confusion. Hang in there, and come here as often as you need for support.

Thinking about you.

xx

Oh LL, sorry to hear that you are having such a tough time.
Sounds horrible & thinking of you.

From a LighterLife perspective, maybe you can see your eating as the one thing that you can have control of at the moment. You can’t control the house/husband/health, but you can control your foodpacks.

One of the ladies in our class was made redundant a couple of weeks ago. She said that the fact that through it she managed to keep control of the foodpacks and her eating (something she wouldn’t have done pre-LL) that she could get a real boost from that!

Although it sounds like you are having a tough enough time with everything else, so some dieting blips are completely understandable….so don’t be too harsh on yourself if you do eat, just try and move on from it.

Come online if you need a chat, we’re all here for you.

Kate x

Oh LL, there isn't much I can say that the others havn't, but I really am sorry that you're going through the ultimate in tough times. I really do believe that things happen for a reason. Has this happened because some higher calling figures that because of your health problems and the possible split from your husband, the stress of selling and moving will be too much for you? Take one thing at a time - your health first - without that, you have nothing. Get your health sorted, get well and get strong you will need your strength. Once you have that then tackle your husband and then tackle the house.

But always remember - we are all here for you and that won't change, regardless of whether you are in abstinence or not.

LL I'm really sorry to read all that, I so feel for you that you are going through so much (((hugs)))

what can I say!, I had a phonecall yesterday telling me my buyer pulled out that morning, she wanted it for students and decided she didn't have the time to get them in for the next years intake. I've spent the last couple of weeks selling things on ebay and packing all for nothing aswell. I might aswell stay here for a bit now and convert it for students myself. Thoughts go out to you because I know exactly how you feel !

Hi everyone,
thank you so much for your messages.
It's been an absolutely crap 13 months and this has topped it off however i still have a roof over my head and a family that i love dearly so i've just got to put things into perspective.
I think in the same was as you Corey, things happen for a reason, it's just difficult to see that at the time but i know that i'll look back and be thankful that things have happened in this way.
The diet has gone out of the window, i know i should be stronger but i can't, i can give all the excuses in the book but ultimately i've made an adult decision that to be without food at the moment is just adding to the stress at the mo. I know my LLC isn't going to be too impressed on Monday but to be honest she can bite me, i've gone past caring what anybody else thinks about me and i don't need anybody elses approval.
It's been so nice to have a hug on a page from people here, thank you everyone xxxx

The diet has gone out of the window, i know i should be stronger but i can't, i can give all the excuses in the book but ultimately i've made an adult decision that to be without food at the moment is just adding to the stress at the mo. I know my LLC isn't going to be too impressed on Monday but to be honest she can bite me, i've gone past caring what anybody else thinks about me and i don't need anybody elses approval.

Couldn't agree more - the only person that knows what is right for you at this time is you, no one else! You'll know when the time is right to get on with losing the weight and until then, and after then, we'll all be here.

Keep us posted with how you're doing with everything :hug99:

Back