How accurate is the wii fit for weight?

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
Hey all,
Title says it all really, how accurate do you find the weight and bmi?
Because today according to it i have put on 4lbs since saturday, now i haven't been good this weekend, it was at a different time then before and i had eaten dinner about an hour before, but still 4lbs!

Bit of a kick since today i had already decided i looked like Sloth from the goonies (including unlevel eyes) and even nice makeup and curly hair didn't help (sloth in drag):raincloud:

Anyway after that realisation I am going to make special effort to me good, i'm just so not motivated. If i could turn misery into motivation i'd be sorted.

I'm off to find a glass of vino before i completely lose the will to live :party0036:

HEY YOU GUYS!!! ;) Ah no, I shouldn't take the p***- I am more like Chunk...truffle shuffle and all...Actually as much as I hate to admit it I find the wii fit very very accurate weight wise...but if you had eaten before and it was late evening then it could get it wrong...I would jump on it first thing in the morning and do the day weigh-in thingy and then you can complete your exercise or whatever at any time throughout the day without being made to feel like a troll...or a deformed man from a classic eighties movie!!! ;)
Have a glass of wine and think about it 2moro!!! But if you want motivation go have a look at the gallery...it always motivates me! None of us here are celebrities or rich folk or people who have money and time at their disposal- we are all normal folk who work and have lives and ups and downs...and then think, if all of those people could do it then why can't you!!! :) No reason at all...think about the reason you are losing the weight...make small goals and go for it!x

Thanks i feel a little better today, I did the wii again this morning and i was 1lb lighter, i guess its better then going up although my wii age went from 20 to 40, although to be fair they gave me a one legged balance and a stillness test bad choice wii board,

Off to have crumpets and weightwatchers jam for lunch, yummy.:gimi:

mine is pretty accurate.. infact.. its the same as my cousellers scales.. but then again.. not all technology will be exactly the same.. and yours may not be as accurate as all that..

x x

Back