How am i going to cope arrgghhhh!!!

Catherine26

Hey All I've been enjoying this diet so far and i haven't gone off track but i have a nightmare week this week. My other halfs bday this wednesday and we are going for an Italian (they love cheese and oil)! then we are staying in a caravan for a few days (thats not too bad - i can eat good then), then next Monday its my mams bday and the whole family are going for an ALL YOU CAN EAT chinese!!!

There's just no way i can count the points in a Chinese and an Italian :)

I'm worried that having these takeaways are going to make me go off track and i've been so determined so far.

Rant/moan over :) xx

Your biggest challenge wont be staying on track it will be getting back on track.

If i were you i would enjoy this week as when you do start again it will drop straight off and you can go back to how it was. End of the day we will face problems like this from time to time but the getting back into it makes it worth while.

I did it a few weeks ago, had a good week personally but a bad one food wise and gained 6lb! The week after i was back on track and lost 6.5lb! My leader always says after a gain she is proud we come back because its so hard going back! :)

i'll keep that in mind - just enjoy it and try not to get disappointed if i gain because i'll have to expect it wont i. it ties in quite well actually....the chinese is on the monday - then weigh in on the tuesday and the 1st day to my next week so perfect time to get back on track. thanks shabba xx

aww i'm sure you will get back on track, it's nice once in awhile to have a treat and not worry about it. You have done fab so far so i say enjoy the italian and the all you can eat chinese. xxx

Hi this all depends on how well you have got to know yourself plan wise and yoyoing? You know why you put on the weight in the past have you learnt why and what will stop you now?
I have had nights out etc and saved 4 pounts every day and upped the exercise to cover the meals & drinks and never once gone off plan as I know I will eventually but I want to be on plan 100% for 6 months until I have a no count day,this is as gradually over the last nearly 5 months I have learnt not to over eat and not to go mad.
As shabba said its not the going off track its the getting back on track and I know after 22 years yoyoing having an occasional day off always turns into another occasional day off which in turn slows losses down and also gets us into the yoyo cycle.
Have a lovely time what ww should teach us is moderation and the mindset not to over eat and make better choices xx

Hi Guys thank you very much for your support here. Size102b, my problem is if i go off track too much, i might not have the willpower to get back on track. I'll be staying on track all the time, but i will not bother counting the points for the italian and chinese. I have an exercise routine that i stick to all the time anyway so i think i'll be ok, you never know i might not put on - i wish :) xxx

Hi not counting points is going off track, I know what you mean you mean you would normally just blow it. My family have takeaways and I always count the points have sensible choices and tiny portions as a no count day can be 60 points easy them we work hard all week get no loss get demotivated as we had a day where we can have 3-4 days points then thunk stuff it?
This is for life for me now but I spent 22 years having odd blips that turned into days off then yoyoing.
If you are having the takeaways you know them work out exactly what you can eat in your points, save some each day for these. We all want to have what everyone else us having it's human nature and habit but doing a plan and losing weight is about doing it using the plan 100% moderation and sensible choices are what ww teaches us.
Have you got the willpower to have a blow out then get back on it next day and stick to it for months ? That is what I ask myself and ATM it's s no as I've a problem with that, I can blip then get back on plan but I see 6 days strict plan to blow in one day us going to make me :'( at weigh in :)
xxx

yeah dont deprive yourself hun just enjoy and get back to it and balance it out keep in mind the bigger picture :) xx

Hey Guys just a quick update, i absolutely let myself go for the whole week, ate takeaways etc and had a few alcoholic tins :). At weigh in i only put on a pound - i was mega pleased with that. Now im back on track and glad that week has gone - i cant believe how sluggish and urrgghhh fatty foods makes you feel. xx

as long as you enjoyed yourself thats what matters. well done for getting straight back on track!!!! :D

Back