how am i going to stick it??!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by haniakuja, 26 September 2008 Social URL.

1. haniakuja

haniakuja Full Member

I am on day 2 and i am really really hungry................thinking this is a torture!!!! i dont even have a energy to go for a walk..............and i am HUNGRY!:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    aww hun first 3 days are like that so try and see it as a positive signal you are on the right way....drink water....take a rest....pamper yourself with a hot bath....lose yourself in a good book....plan some mini goals and rewards....good luck x

4. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    stick in there you'll be in ketosis by tomorrow and you will feel better (promise) run yourself a bubblebath and have a pamper session. DON'T GIVE UP NOW

5. dollface

dollface Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Come on H, you can do it, I will be in your boots next Wednesday and will want you to spur me on!

6. haniakuja

haniakuja Full Member

thanks for all the replays................i am trying very hard not to bite an appleor pear!coz i have a 4 year old at home all those goodies are just looking at me and telling me : 'eat me eat me' lol

7. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

Don't do it! I can guarantee when you don't, you'll wake up tomorrow feeling so happy you didn't. No one is making you do this - you chose to do it even though you knew the first few days would be hard. There must have been very good reasons for that even if they don't seem so important now. Get through this and you will get the rewards - a diet that is surely the easiest diet in the world to stick to, and huge fast weight loss.
    Just take it as easy as you possibly can till you feel better, and don't worry if you let things slip - you'll have energy in bucketloads soon to catch up xxx

8. Peggie

Peggie Full Member

Hang on in there - I found it helped to keep focusing on that first weigh in.

Peggie xx

9. jenni

jenni Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hang in there hun keep drinking lots of water and coming on here if you are struggling go to top of page and look at insperational slide show before and after photos when i was struggling thats what i would do and it helped me a lot i found my first 2 and 5 day omg sooo hard but thats what i did and when i was on day 6 i felt great and i have felt fab ever since i got a little hungry this week around 9pm so i just went to bed with my water and a good book keep going hun it will be so worth it ....jenni

10. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    drink loads of water, apart from being good for the diet...it all fills you up...keep glugging! :):)

11. haniakuja

haniakuja Full Member

thanks kitten kat i think that is one thing i ll be sick of after this programme is water!!! i am trying to drink up to 4 ltr a day :) oh boy hard work! lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.