How annoying is it

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
When your weight loss slows right down!!

I had a mid week weigh in this morning and I have only lost a pound!:banghead:

When I was on this diet before, I started out at 11 stone 13, and when I was 11 5 I jumped to 10 13 so quickly - but now, I have gone from 11 7 to 11 3 in a week and a half! Its sooo annoying!

Im not giving up hope as I know this is just a plateau - but still - Im drinking 3lt of water a day, so Im not worried im not drinking enough.

Im gonna do AAM next week, do you think this may kick start it again?

Also - do you think cutting out MAM and also bars would do the trick?:party0051:

I just wanna see that 10 13!!

I had a dream that after yesterdays chicken, I gave up on the diet and started picking at crisps!!!!

Ok moan over - morning everyone!

Gonna measure myself in the morning me thinks.

xx

I know how you feel, I'm only on week two and my midweek only shows a loss of half a lb! Am I doing something wrong? Can you have too much water?

I dont think you can have toooo much water, if you spread it out during the day you cant go wrong really, i think i would be able to have 5 lts maximum! Its when you gulp a lot in a short amount of time that you may flood urself.

I think pure milkshakes, soups and water is the only way to guarantee definate weight loss - i would not have bars or MAM incase it alters the chances of a good loss in a week.

Im on my 4th week though so i shouldnt have this problem!

Good luck....anyone else have any advice?

Do you have a lot of weight to lose? It seems to me that the less weight you have to lose the slower it comes off!! Could be that you are just too light!!!
Ceri

Maybe!! But I didnt have trouble shifting the weight first time round when i weighed around this weight if u know what i mean?

I expect it to slow when I get to 10 stone 7!

Thanks for ur kind advice though! x

I weigh & measure my ladies (& men) every week because it is the weeks you don't lose weight that you lose the cm!

Stick at it, back to basic's is always good as is upping your water.

Nicky

I think I will. Im gonna get loads of tetras next week I love them. I cant seem to manage to drink 4l during the day i can just about manage 3! I dont like to drink in the evenings as it keeps me up all night long weeing.

So annoying that the toilets at work are upstairs! Oh well more calories lost i suppose!

Im SO COLD!

I have the same problem and I am only on day 11, my weight stayed the same after dropping constantly through last week, its so demotivating considering I have not cheated and stuck to the diet. I started this week on bars but came off immediately thinking that was the problem :-(

I can't have the bars, tried in the past and it caused havoc for me weight-wise and made me crave food too. I found that for me at least, I'm better off without them, and I also have to be really careful with the water flavourings too.

The key is not to worry too much about weight from one day to the next, or even one week to the next as we can vary so much. Try to look at the bigger picture, in the course of a month do you get the weight loss that you want?

Yeah I've completely gone off them anyway, I have found them boring and dry.

I look at some peoples weight loss and see that some weeks they stay the same, well maybe this is one of those weeks for me! Just didnt think that in weeks 3 and 4 I would lose only 3lbs.

Oh well Im proud that it doesnt dishearten me!

Hopefully an AAM week will kick start it again. I've lost 17lbs in 4 weeks so that is good!
xx

Back