How are all our lipotrimers doing ????

Hi guys .....hope you are all well and doing fantastically on LT, I see we have a new member or 2 ....lol, best go back and look.....pmsl.
Hope you are settling into the diet well, without too many side-effects.

I'm in my second week with this diet......nearly slipped up last night, but soooooooo glad I didn't. Hopefully the weigh in on Friday will see results.
x

I'm in my second week with this diet......nearly slipped up last night, but soooooooo glad I didn't. Hopefully the weigh in on Friday will see results.
x

Best of luck on Friday...its a FAB feeling when you manage not to be tempted...you feel soooo proud the next day!!! You should have another good loss on Friday!!!

Well done guys....keep up the excellent work.

How are you doing Sonkie!!!??? Great to see you are still in love.....;) you look ssooooo happy in your photos.....

Hello lipotrimers.......sorry I have not been round as much but been busy......and tired lol. Though I do have a good reason for being tired hee hee.

Hope you are all doing well and nearing your target weights for those of you who have been on it a while.

Hey - good to hear from you Sonkie!!! Any news from you?????

Hi I'm new to the forum and lipotrim. I'm on day 4 and apart from 2 headaches (soon resolved with a pain killer) I haven't really struggled. I'm worried now that I'm doing something wrong and cant wait to get weighed on Wednesday to see if all is going well.

Just one question - is Earl Grey tea ok as I have been drinking that but am concerned about the bergamot. Also how do you know when you are in ketosis? Am sinking a lot of water.

HI Purple Julie...welcome to the forum...you will love it here!

Earl Grey is fine - I drank it by the bucket full and had no problems. You can buy Ketosis Testing kits in the chemist or online on ebay and they will tell you when you are in Ketosis...but you can usually tell yourself....smelly breath!!! Just keep drinking water - you are washing the fat out of your system!!!

Thanks Bea, puts my mind at rest. I think that I am so committed to it this time and I was expecting a really awful week that is seems not too bad. even went to a family sunday lunch and just had my soup with a glass of water. Was really proud of myself

Oh thats brilliant Purple Julie...those family and social events I found the hardest...so really well done to sticking to your diet....LT reallly works and you will be dropping pounds in no time....looking fab in no time at all!!!

Back