How are we all doing?

weller1

So then, how are we all doing with the wedding weight loss?
Are you on track? struggling?
Thought it might be nice to post an update on our journey?

Im getting married in August 2012 and have 2 - 2 & a half stone i want to lost. I started Slimming world 30th June and and so far lost just over a stone.
Think the losses are doing well but had a 2.5lb gain this week which was annoying as had a 100% week on plan but something obviously went wrong.

Anyway - hope your all on track to your goals!

So then, how are we all doing with the wedding weight loss?
Are you on track? struggling?
Thought it might be nice to post an update on our journey?

Im getting married in August 2012 and have 2 - 2 & a half stone i want to lost. I started Slimming world 30th June and and so far lost just over a stone.
Think the losses are doing well but had a 2.5lb gain this week which was annoying as had a 100% week on plan but something obviously went wrong.

Anyway - hope your all on track to your goals!

Hi there!
I am 11days from my wedding day and have just 5lb left to go until I reach my target wedding day weight. Still have a long way to go after mind! But my aim was to get into my size smaller wedding dress & I did it :D :D :D :D

I have 4.5 months to go and 1 stone to lose, I'm feeling pretty happy about it. Although xmas/new year will cause a bit of a blip I expect! So, I would like to lose more, so I can put a bit on without worrying.

I have just over 8 months to go x lost 15lbs in 8 weeks so far .. Already bought my dress so can only lose 2 more dress sizes x but overall very happy xx

i have 3 months to go and two stone to lose (doing exante) ive lost three already!!!

im mega excited!!! my dress fits now but will look nicer if i lose another wee bit....eeeeeeeeeek

I've been MIA here a little bit. But with 5days to go, yes 5!!!!!! I'm on target :) :) :)

5 days!!! you must.be soooo excited! good luck

15 days for me! I just can't believe how quickly time has flown! I have surpassed my wedding weight loss goal which was 10 stone and decided to keep going. I feel proud that on the day I get married I will be the lightest I have ever been and that is solely through my own hard work :) I am getting really excited now!

well done morrigan!!! i hope i can surpass my goal of 9 stone!!!

Back