How are we all getting on this week?

Jot

jo'stime
How are we all doing this week? I am on day 5 and I have been 100%, hope I have lost some weight when I weighin on monday:eek:

You will have! This is my first week back on plan. It's going ok a few slip ups but monday i will be doing it HARD CORE!!!!!

I suppose its being consistently good most of the time which will hopefully bring results, enjoy your hols though, its funny when on holiday I always stay the same it maybe because I eat properly(well regular i mean) and we are always active.

think it will be easiers for all of us next week kids go back to school and all that.

hey jot, i remember you from when i was doing calorie counting last year, how are you?
i am doing well, just about to finish my third week and have been 100% since i started, i so hope it last.
Hope everyone else is doing well.
xxx

hey jot, i remember you from when i was doing calorie counting last year, how are you?
i am doing well, just about to finish my third week and have been 100% since i started, i so hope it last.
Hope everyone else is doing well.
xxx

Hi Assj,

Aw its lovely to here from you, yes I just went off the rails and then floated around in the wilderness of food! back up to my original weight, so I have decided to give slimfast ago, Doing ok but its my first week, just needed to be able try and lose a bit without planning and counting, it drove me round the bend. Well done on your 3 weeks thats fab, hope I can stay motivated, been doing 20 mins exercise everyday hopefully it will help me form new habits. What diet are you on at the moment and how much have you lost in your 3 weeks?

Jo

hey, i went off the rails too hun, and also got back up to my original weight, i am on slimfast atm. I have lost 15.6lb in the 3 weeks since i started, i am really pleased with it but i am struggling with excersize, by the time i have some spare time to do any i seem to be knackered, just need to get my butt moving.

hey, i went off the rails too hun, and also got back up to my original weight, i am on slimfast atm. I have lost 15.6lb in the 3 weeks since i started, i am really pleased with it but i am struggling with excersize, by the time i have some spare time to do any i seem to be knackered, just need to get my butt moving.

Oh wow hun, you have done really well.

I have had a day off today as we all went out, but back on plan tomorrow. going to weighin on friday.

Back