how big is your SW group

julia75

Hello all,

I joined slimming world 2 weeks ago, the group seems really full, the first night she had to borrow 2 more chairs as she didnt have enough, she said there was 45 of us at that meeting the most she has ever has stay, its really fun though and some of the people there are really funny and have the whole room laughing its a really good mix of people and very friendly,

Im so happy I joined

Julia

Our group has anything from about 12 to a maximum of 50. We have had about 10 new members on one night, but it depends on how many people stay. A lot just weigh in and buzz off!

We have about 20-25 people in our group. Most people stay. It grows every week with an average of about 2 new starters per week. This makes the taster weeks rather interesting with lots of different items being brought to the table.

I weigh at home so - just me and my toddler! But he's no support, he just says "bum bummmm!" When I get on the scales lol.

Glad you're enjoying your group! Xx

i have no idea! there are about 8-10 of us that stay for image therapy, but i guess there must be lots who pop in and weigh. It's a lunch time London class.

I weigh at home so - just me and my toddler! But he's no support, he just says "bum bummmm!" When I get on the scales lol.

Glad you're enjoying your group! Xx

hahaha! that's so cute!

about 60 weigh ins, though 20-30 stay for class. makes it very hard to win slimmer of the week!

We have anything from 15 on a quiet school holiday week, up to 30 plus on a busy week. Probably at least 25 who weigh and go.
It a fab group and I love it!

Back