How can I find

Texty_F

Gold Member
How can I find at a glance particular threads, I know when i looked i prob should have saved them to my favourites. I was enjoying looking at Petes menus (Bilsat) but now I cant find the same page.

Well think about it like this, what are petes menus? They are recipes so they are in the recipes section, and because pete's are very popular they are a sticky so they'll ALWAYS be at the top. :)

Thanks Tesam nice to meet you too. I will eventually work out how to put pics on etc lol I'm ok with computers once i know where stuff is :)

If you go to page 52 of my recipes there is an up to date index of all my recipes!
Pete

Thanks Pete and hello. Now I have another Q I can see at the top of my page that I have 5 notifications, should I be able to click on this link and open it? If so then why wont it open? Is it because ive not yet reached 50 posts

Hi Texty, I'm the same, until we have 50 posts we can't open the notifications. Looking forward to getting the full package, love this site.

I'm loving it too , spoilt for choice as to what to read first haha. I've just posted my soup recipe on a thread so thats one closer to my 50 :) one suggestion was to do the word quizzes and then it bumps up your posts x

Back