how can I get my stone next week-odds stacked against me!!

legaleagle

Hi everyone, new here.
Ive been on SW for 7 weeks now and managed to lose 11 pounds, which I am surprised about considering how much food Ive actually eaten! I am desperate to get my stone off next week by getting rid of the 3 lbs, HOWEVER.. a. its star week, and b. Im going to visit my dad who is a fab cook! Help!

It may be obvious, but stick to plan, do some exercise and see how you go. It's definitely a control thing, what is more important, getting your stone or going off plan? Either way, you have done well to lose 11 pounds :) xx

You can do it! My star week I NEED chocolate or the whole world suffers, if you're like this then plan in some synned chocolate
If you need stodge, mashed potato is your best friend on SW :)
I believe you can do it!

Odds are against me too this week, had a Chinese buffet lunch with work, then mums birthday, tonight is a girls only cocktail night, Saturday I'm probably going to be hungover but going to a jousting event at a local castle lol how will I resist a hog roast....!!!

hahaha, I would have hoped so... Unfortunately, there was no hog roast, and a haggis burger definitely is not free.... oops..!
But to be fair I was that hungover I dont really remember eating it, so it didnt really happen ;)

Auburn said:
hahaha, I would have hoped so... Unfortunately, there was no hog roast, and a haggis burger definitely is not free.... oops..!
But to be fair I was that hungover I dont really remember eating it, so it didnt really happen ;)

Haha I like your thinking!

Back