How can i get things shifting?

onefatmama

Hi,

Things don't seem to be working in the, ahem:eek:, nether regions.

Im a week in to ss and have been taking 2 senna tablets every evening for the past 4 nights. but not so much as a sausage. pardon the pun:p

I am drinking plenty, both hot and cold, but I just can't go. I thought I'd still have a good amount to shift as I had a couple of large meals before starting ss.

any ideas?

thanks

ofm x

Hi, Senna didn't work for me either. Try Dulcolax, maybe 1 at first and then 2 if you need them, 2 are very effective though so make sure you are at home!

Clair x

Thank you:) will send DH to get some now.

yep i took 2 dulcolax once before and felt like i had swallowed a wild beast that was trying to fight its way out

Oh how I can relate to this. I'm just starting my second week and have suffered all week. Try Dulcolax I had 2 on Tues, I was desperate (no pun intented) but apart from some pain, nothing :-( So had another 1 on Wed and again on Thursday and finally it worked, yay!

Plan 2 try the husks and the Peanut and Cranberry bars. But not on the same day lol

Hope you feel better soon x

Suppositories work too but be warned they are fast acting! I bought Boots own brand ones.

I may be wrong, but don't suppositories just clear out the bottom half and doesn't flush out clogged poo from the top half of the intestine?

I need one of those high pressure washers the sewerage men use to unblock drains:8855:

ofm x

Suppositories are very effective and cause your intestines to contract so I believe they clear out everyting and get your bowl moving. They are what hospitals give you so they must work!

Back