How can i make the flap jacks more palatable......

arnelpa

I cannot eat the flap jacks they taste so horrible i need some suggestions please..........

Not tried the flapjacks so can't help I'm afraid.. but I do know you can take them back to the chemist to swap for soup or shakes free of charge. x x x

My first bite was such a shock:9529:

The strong taste is the vitamins, minerals etc...when you are getting use to the diet the flapjacks taste very strong but you do get use to them...

The way I ate mine when I did Lipotrim was to break off tiny little piece and drink water to wash it down...it would take me about 40 minutes to eat one...they are very filling and also give you something to chew...after a while they really don't taste too bad. I preferred the peanut one.

You don't have much weight to lose so if you stick with it for a couple of weeks you should have it off by then.

Hang in there!

I can't imagine what would be so terrible about a little innocent flapjack but the way people abhor them on here, LOL! I'll have to try them to understand, I suppose.

I like them, usually tosting them:)

They call it a flap jack but its a round disc that looks nothing like a flap jack and has no oats in......

Hi i got told that eating flapjacks can slow down ur weight loss is that true?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I can't imagine what would be so terrible about a little innocent flapjack but the way people abhor them on here, LOL! I'll have to try them to understand, I suppose.

ohh once you try them you'll understand lol!

I used to hate them, I now have a peanut flapjack when out in town, with a lovely americano.. I breaak little bits off, have the flapjack and then a sip off coffee, for deser I have a sparkling water in a wine glass with ice.

Ladies, it is all in the head.. if you think of the digusting crap we must have ate to reach the sizes we have it is clear that most tastes are aquired, and to unaquire them we have to change the way we think... I really enjoy my flapjack now.. because I have turned it into a small occasion where I eat... it might not taste like choclolate gatuex but ffs I dont want chocolate any more, I dont want fat hanging off me as evidence of the crap I have eaten.. so the flapjack will do me jsut fine :) Its all in the mind :) enjoy x

Arnelpa how are you getting, haven't heard from you in a few days xxx

Toast them in toaster using a toaster bag.. Still gross but better than nout i suppose haha x

Back