How can i still be hungry!!!

shell09

Silver Member
Ok hi guys

I'm on day 2 EE n had a mad day at work! I'm relaxing after dinner n still feel hungry n have a headache. I'm thinking am I hungry or just withdrawal from all the crap I was consuming

Breakfast was fruit salad lunch was cold salmon new potato salad (green salad) n mixed fruit

Snacks hexa 3 babybel lights n fruit salad

Dinner piece if steak with salad n mullet light

Waiting for little one to go bed before hex b (piece of toast) n syns to be maltesers

Am I going wrong somewhere?

We all get days like this hun!! Also you're only on day 2 so your body may be taking a while to adjust. Get some bananas handy a bowl of chopped banana and free yogurt is a filling snack , and mugshots are perfect for sometimes if you find your starving at 9pm and you need something substantial. I don't have mugshots regularly for evening snack but when I have 'hungry' days I do!! Free foods are there to eat. Don't be frightened to eat them.

Have you had enough to drink?
Often feelings of hunger and headaches can be caused by dehydration
Go have a pint of water, and see how you feel, but yes, if previously you have been eating loads of processed and/or sugary foods, it could be a bit of a come down

Would defo have some water or sugarfee squash

Hope the headache goes

Thanks for replies!

I've not drank much at all! Going to fill my 750 ml bottle with sf squash.

Headaches are something I get at the drop of a hat n a long term chronic migraine sufferer so not concerned on that front

I'm also really tired which usually sees my will disappear n I eat junk! Not happening today!!

I've eaten so much fruit! I know the free food is supposed to be used etc but do find myself thinking in eating too much thinking about the calories n carb / fat content etc... It's engrained

Il go with the drink then the hexb n syns n get an early night.

Thanks again x

I suspect I'd be starving if that was all I'd eaten- fruit salad for breakfast isn't much, nor is steak and salad for dinner. Personally I'd make my meals a bit more substantial, have a jacket potato too with the steak, maybe some green beans and carrots. I don't find green salad even remotely filling and only use it as my 1/3 sf if the rest of the meal will fill me up! That said, I'm a slow loser, and have a suspicion that I eat more than people losing 3lb a week, but I'd rather be happy and lose slowly than starving.

I'm no expert but it sounds like you are off to a good start but if your hungry maybe introduce some more free foods during the day or a mugshot/soup to keep you going.

I would of had a jacket pot with dinner to help fill me up.

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw I used to have terrible migraines, but I have been on S W nearly 2 years and touch wood not had a single migraine in all that time! Think its eating good food which has helped to be honest. You may find this too after a while. Hope so, I know how awful they are.

hollys nan said:
Aw I used to have terrible migraines, but I have been on S W nearly 2 years and touch wood not had a single migraine in all that time! Think its eating good food which has helped to be honest. You may find this too after a while. Hope so, I know how awful they are.

You have just caused me a lightbulb moment! I've been on sw since Jan and not had a migraine till today in all that time. So bad today, got my phone on lowest light so I can look at it without it hurting as I can't sleep with the pain and sickness. Only thing I've kept down today is marmite on toast. Last few days I've been off plan, not majorly bad or anything but had a couple of celebrations so thought it was easier rather than worry about counting syns. Prob used that as a bit of an excuse to be honest and you saying this its just clicked that that's the link. Be straight back on plan tomorrow and hope it helps cos none of my tablets are helping today!

I suspect I'd be starving if that was all I'd eaten- fruit salad for breakfast isn't much, nor is steak and salad for dinner. Personally I'd make my meals a bit more substantial, have a jacket potato too with the steak, maybe some green beans and carrots. I don't find green salad even remotely filling and only use it as my 1/3 sf if the rest of the meal will fill me up! That said, I'm a slow loser, and have a suspicion that I eat more than people losing 3lb a week, but I'd rather be happy and lose slowly than starving.

That's exactly what I thought, there really doesn't seem anything substantial there.

Ok people your insight has really helped....

So today breakfast was fruit lunch egg salad with 1 sliced new potato in, and fruit n two Pepsi max

So by the time I popped into supermarket after work n school run n got home I had the terrible shakes n my legs felt like jelly!

I checked this post n had the lightbulb moment that yes infact although I feel like I grazing all day on fruit I'm not eating enough especially today

I'm just about to have a mug shot n had a miller light as soon as I got through the door

I've been subconsciously avoiding major carbs I mean hexb and fruit aside. It's crazy how these things become habit!

I have a much better dinner planned too'

Re the migraines, I do think a clean diet helps I think it helps me sleep better too which helps the migraines n all! Mine are chronic so not your token immense migraine sporadically more like a more constant less severe headache with the occasional token migraine

My preventatives (meds) seem to help but they have been coming back of late so I really hope sw helps me see the back of em!

I'm just like you Spikey slow and slower losses 1 week half pound off next week half pound back on I am like a merry go round. I sometimes wonder if I too eat too much although in saying that I do stay away from the free foods that are quite high in calorie content .... like Mugshots and I just love them. Oh well I hope to get this blasted weight off some day but cant help being jealous :jelous: of others who seem to loose whatever sort of week they have had. I ALWAYS stick to SW EE plan if I didnt I know the pounds would gallop on then I would be really depressed. So my motto is onward and downward (weight only) ha ha :)

Oh no! I ate a mugshot today :-/ it really helped I've got loads more energy headaches even almost gone n I had the patience n energy to cook a decent dinner

Il just have to see how the losses go I guess

Definately think a good diet helps. I used to stuff chocolate down me neck like no tomorrow, knowing I would have a headache the next day, but still flamin did it!!! Why??????? Then I had a lightbulb moment when I rejoined S W ! :)

I'm really hoping a few weeks in il be head ache free though that's not happened in like 3 years :)

Never go a week without one here's hoping

Aw I hope so too. I used to take imigran injections, they were very good but still a happy bunny now to be free from injections and pain! They are awful I know! :(

Ooh I take the pill of that! At the onset n a preventative every night.... Slowly getting there :) but clean living seems to be the way forward judging by all the comments

Back