How can SW be improved?

NN89

Sexy Member
Just wondering, obviously on here we all love this diet, but do you think it can be improved, ie better classes, more online info, different way of setting out the diet?

Personally a friend of mine doing WW has this little booklet, where its hardbound, and she can add in her food diary AND excercise, when i ask for a food diary from my consultant, all i get is a flimsy piece of paper, which tbh I DO loose! So maybe a 12 week book, which has daily tips or challenges for you, like..today- eat 3 portions of fruit etc

Plus I think at a certain point, ie maybe 6 weeks during the diet, you have one to ones with your consultant, sometimes theres things i want to discuss with them in private and not in the group, and there is never time to get them alone!

I love your idea!

I was thinking of buying a notebook & making a SW journal type thing but if we could clip in there recipes, food diaries, exercise diaries like you said & places for notes (how we're doing etc) I think it would be good.

I think it would be great if the magazine came out more often!!!! I always come to a stage where I really want the next one to read but have to wait for ages! :) :)

hi
someone posted on here the other week about index card binders from asda for £1, i brought some and now write everything down in there ie, my daily food how i felt before and after eating and i have one for recipes as well and they are small enough to keep in your bag and very handy as i always lose or tear the paper ones.

a little journal would be good but what i really would want them to do is have a magazine every month not every other month

Think one to one with C would be good idea, but I don't know about journal, I think the whole idea of sw is that you don't have to be bogged down with writting stuff down all the time. I just use a notebook to plan my menus for the week and thats it job done, about 1 hour every week. That sits in the kitchen by cooker so everyone knows what we got for tea etc.

I would like to know more about eating out and making best choices on food when you don't know how its been cooked.

More magazines would be excellent. I also like the little diary ideas. i do have my little paper diary and all my ideas and notes and things go into it. I also scribble down recipes and rip stuff out of magazines and stick it in there. I'm starting to get into doing my online blog, it's really a lot easier, and you guys here are helping no end! :D

More magazines would be excellent. I also like the little diary ideas. i do have my little paper diary and all my ideas and notes and things go into it. I also scribble down recipes and rip stuff out of magazines and stick it in there. I'm starting to get into doing my online blog, it's really a lot easier, and you guys here are helping no end! :D
I had a sneaky read of your blog (feel like a stalker lol)
I've set my own one up but I'm muchly confuzzled by the whole thing :confused:

he he he I do love readers on my blog! Comments too! :D Helps me to stick to plan. I don't want to have to post 'I put on weight at weigh-in'

Do you want any help with your blog? xx

I keep a diary that I write food plans in. Some really good ideas here, but what I would really love to see at SW....is that they make chocolate a free food! Lol...that'll never happen!

Some really good ideas here, but what I would really love to see at SW....is that they make chocolate a free food! Lol...that'll never happen!

Oooh wouldn't that be heavenly!!! :p

After all this talk Im going to buy a lovely notepad with loads of sections & start my own SW journal to add recipes etc. 5 months late but never mind!! ;)

he he he I do love readers on my blog! Comments too! :D Helps me to stick to plan. I don't want to have to post 'I put on weight at weigh-in'

Do you want any help with your blog? xx
I've been playing around and I *think* I have the hang of it(ish) if i need any help, i'll give you a shout x

WW have a calculator tha works out the points in any food for you and you can track your points for the day. It would be cool if SW did a calculator that worked out the syns in any food and that you could track your free, HEX & synned food! It could also have a build in food directory! The food directorys etc only come out once a yr so anything new is not in there. So wherever you were you could work out the syns for anything!

WW have a calculator tha works out the points in any food for you and you can track your points for the day. It would be cool if SW did a calculator that worked out the syns in any food and that you could track your free, HEX & synned food! It could also have a build in food directory! The food directorys etc only come out once a yr so anything new is not in there. So wherever you were you could work out the syns for anything!

They do have this on the SW website, you just need to log on with the group password x x

I think some form of calculator would be good for taking to the supermarket as how many times have you picked something up only to get home and find out it's way more in syns than you guesstimated. I know they have the Food Directory but I don't want to lug a book around the shops!

Back