How can SW be improved?

They do have this on the SW website, you just need to log on with the group password x x

Yeah I know, lol! But WW do one the size of a small calculator so its portable!

Aaaahhhh!!! i get you now!!! :) :)

a better eating out guide would be fab! At the moment I end up guestimating syns for my meals out - e.g. yo sushi, waga mama's, nando's - must admit ww do have a much better eating out guide!

A fairy that pops up out of the blue when your about to eat somthing that has more syns than expected? .. or somthing thats oober naughty and you dont really want! lol

in all seriousness.. i like sw just the way it is, if your consultants good then i dont think much can go wrong..BUT i honestly think with the goverment banging out about child obesity and general obesity.. i think supermarkets should be forced to label atleast thier own products with the syn value and ww points, and what ever other diet refers too.. i think swimming should be free for under 16's and should be a hell of a lot less for adults, i can't believe my pool charges £3.50per adult!

I don't see why SW doesn't team up with a chain of gyms or even the council gyms throughout the country and trial a discounted membership for SW members. It would be a brilliant marketing strategy and push SW to the forefront of the market as the ultimate healthy eating and exercise regime for life.

Incentives like a free week at each stone level lost would help spur people on whilst on plan and pick-me-up sessions when you've had a bad week or a gain and need a boost to your fitness and your confidence.

But then I guess we'd all be thin and wouldn't need to go to class anymore. :-(

a better eating out guide would be fab! At the moment I end up guestimating syns for my meals out - e.g. yo sushi, waga mama's, nando's - must admit ww do have a much better eating out guide!

A lot of restaurants, including Yo Sushi, do have their own nutritional info guides.

As a rule, the only things I class as free are the sashimi. Everything else has some kind of dressing or oil. The nigiris are held together with horseradish.

Most restaurant sites have nutritional info on them now. Yo Sushi is one of them. I have been pondering about making a Yo Sushi syns guide for ages using the calculator cos i'm a member of the Yo club and go there a lot, but if you want to get a head start, here you go:

YO! Sushi -

A lot of restaurants, including Yo Sushi, do have their own nutritional info guides.

As a rule, the only things I class as free are the sashimi. Everything else has some kind of dressing or oil. The nigiris are held together with horseradish.

Most restaurant sites have nutritional info on them now. Yo Sushi is one of them. I have been pondering about making a Yo Sushi syns guide for ages using the calculator cos i'm a member of the Yo club and go there a lot, but if you want to get a head start, here you go:

YO! Sushi -
cheers chick! thats fab! :)

going TGI fridays but there site is not so advanced :(

An SW journal would be great, I wouldn't even mind buying it from the little shop. I think you have to buy the WW one.... I know you don't have to write stuff down with SW, but over 2 years in, I still like to jot things down and do it in my own little book.

A monthly mag - for sure!!

A long time ago SW used to do "shop to slim at..... tesco/asda/M&S" etc. these were great and easier than lugging a food directory round the shop. I haven't seen them this time around though, hmm, may ask about this if I remember.

Oh and bl00dy clarification on the whole "food abuse" debacle would be fab!!

I do agree with the lovely Fern though, if your consultant is a good one, you can't ask for much more!

More classes in my area at decent times so I'm not either leaving work five mins early and in a rush or hanging around at work for an hour!

I'd love a portable syns calculator, I guess they don't have them because then more people would be going it alone!

Oooh wouldn't that be heavenly!!! :p

After all this talk Im going to buy a lovely notepad with loads of sections & start my own SW journal to add recipes etc. 5 months late but never mind!! ;)

Try the Pukka Pad project notebooks - they do one that is like mini sized and had movable dividers - so you could have one for menus, one for recipes and one for your food diary?
x

I do a diary everyday. Just what I've eaten , syns, exercise and have a table for my losses.It's A5 and i put my thoughts down too. Then if I'm struggling I go back to a good week and repeat it.

Back