How can you make this stuff taste better ? ?

Clare
I mad the chocolate shake up as a mousse and found that rather more pallatable.
Going to try the vanilla one as a mousse to
Lord only knows what to do with the soup a lot of people say chilli sauce
Good luck im on day 3 today and feel great and dont really feel that hungry

:p
@ Chesca how you finding it ?
i have been fine although its only day 2 and i found myself going to bed earlier lasty night as i started to get peckish! Best of luck to you:D

Thank you Craig :):):) I seem to be coping okay - today is my day 2 although I have done this before. I took time out to have our third child and gained more baby weight lol.
Are you now on your day 3?
I have a lot to loose, this is the heaviest I have ever been. So.. have decided to loose the weight for cancer research charity which has given the weight loss a positive purpose. The odd few times i get tempted i remember what I am doing it for and resist. Lol.
For past experience, it does get easier after the first week, then two weeks. Especially when you see the pounds and inches dissapear. And i believe the weight loss is usually a lot faster for men.

There is a fantasic recipe thread on here which has loads of ideas how to keep it interesting and mix it up abit. Some people are very imagionative!! hehe.

Luv Chesca xx

Hi Chesca where about is the receipe thread?

I cant wait to try the other shakes out, as the chemist I went to only had vanilla!!!
On day 3 now and a bit of coffee seems to help.
I done this diet 15 years ago and strawberry was my favourite couldnt stand the flapjacks or soup.
Stick with it though cause it does work and as some of the others said THINK OF IT AS MEDICINE THAT MAKES YOU THINNER!!!!

anyone know if your allowed flavoured leaf tea:wave_cry:
the green leaf tea is so bloody bland

You can have any tea that is a LEAF tea, so peppermint, raspberry LEAF, nettle etc.. You can also have normal tea and/or coffee, no milk and tablet sweetener only (not the spoon able kind) if you want/need to....Hope that helps....

cheers su
hope your well

cheers su
hope your well

Don't get toooooo excited Craig, using the word 'recipe' is stretching it somewhat! Especially for a guy that can cook! X

just having a vanilla shake warm with coffee in it and its actaully quite pallatable;)

i have just been to get my week two supply as i did not want to wait till monday as i dont know what time i would be able to get there!
I have punted for a couple of what look like really yummy bars (not)
Then a suprise i had to be weighed which i was not expecting till monday and i have dropped 5lbs in a few days!!!!
So well impressed going to start doing some cycling next mon just a little to aid the loss

just having a vanilla shake warm with coffee in it and its actaully quite pallatable;)
yes...I agree....I have it sometime with decaf coffee in the morning at work and it helps me warmup.:coffee: personally the Vanilla shake is awful....how was the mouse? may try that one day. Craig ..... having to cook and do the LT is commendable.....well done!!!! Hope this week goes well. :D

Then a suprise i had to be weighed which i was not expecting till monday and i have dropped 5lbs in a few days!!!! So well impressed going to start doing some cycling next mon just a little to aid the loss[/QUOTE said:
That's great.....I also a lot in the first couple of day....around 8lbs. As I started 5days before my 1st WI. :)

the vanilla mousse was like the shake awful:mad:
i did enjoy the choc one though!
the vanilla warm with coffee was drinkable for me.
i was well impresses that 5lb had gone ;)
just been swimming with my daughter and been in the steam room and i can honestly say this is the first time i have felt hungry:cry:
Im going to have a bar now and one a little later as im of to see rod gilbert:D

I also mix the soup with 400ml of cold water then cook it on the hob till hot x

the vanilla mousse was like the shake awful:mad:
i did enjoy the choc one though!
the vanilla warm with coffee was drinkable for me.
i was well impresses that 5lb had gone ;)
just been swimming with my daughter and been in the steam room and i can honestly say this is the first time i have felt hungry:cry:
Im going to have a bar now and one a little later as im of to see rod gilbert:D

Enjoy Rhod Gilbert.. He is sooooo funny x

Rhod gilbert has to be the funniest commedian i have seen!
I had a couple of the flap jacks yesterday they were not the best but at least it made you feel like you were eating something day 5 today feeling a little lathargic but apart from breakfat had ywo day sof work and back in tonight so hopefully be on

Rhod gilbert has to be the funniest commedian i have seen!
I had a couple of the flap jacks yesterday they were not the best but at least it made you feel like you were eating something day 5 today feeling a little lathargic but apart from breakfat had ywo day sof work and back in tonight so hopefully be on

One of the best in Britain Rhod G....I agree !!....
I am no week6 still feel lathargic at times...esp yesterday and today.

Who is this guy? I've never heard of him!

Back