How close are you to your goal?

Oohh, I have lots lol, about a quarter of the way gone now, 46 to go :(x

Well done Eternalflame, you're getting there too. Keep the goals small and it won't seem too arduous.
Your holiday sounds amazing so hope you have a great time.
Dotty xx

I'm about 3/4 of the way there and am finding getting the motivation to get on and lose the last stone really difficult. I came off the diet deliberately three weeks ago and have been mucking about with it ever since.
I really feel miserable about this and plan to start again on SS+ tomorrow, but I'm so scared that I won't stick to it. :(

This thread just made me realise that I've lost over 80% of my target, that has made me feel really good about myself and made this seem not so bad after all. Thanks for that :)

Bess, Bess, Bess you need to get back on the horse - you've only got 15lbs to go and you were losing a good amount of weight each week so it won't take you long.
I too am finding the last 12lbs difficult as I've had a couple of weeks where I've been entertaining so have had a meal. However, I'm going to really concentrate my efforts from this week on and get to goal by August. Let's do it together!!!
Good luck and remember, we're all in it together girl - the results will be well worth it.
Dotty xx

Thanks Dotty, it is hard but it'll be worth in the end for us. And well done to you, you're so close

Back