how come everyone losing like 5-10llb?

ANNTEXT

well i am only losing between 2-3 llb a week - sometimes less!

and people is saying there losing 10llb!

even thou i am happy for them!
but why can i only lose 2-3llb i love to lose just 5llb let alone 10llb! :cry:

even thou i happy with what i am doing! - and i think it better for me but i still get to think! :break_diet:

there's so many reasons hon. we're all different. it depends on how much you have to lose in the first place, how active you are, your metabolism, genetic make up, whatever. just think though. 2lbs a week is 8lb a month- more than half a stone. 3lb a week is 12lba month- nearly a stone. that is loads! don't lose sight of that, ok? most of the double figure losses are in the first week. not many people lose 10lb week in, week out! x

the best thing to do hon is to not think about how much others are losing.. it isn't a contest, it's your personal journey. I agree with Starlight. the bigger losses are on the Cambridge, Lighter Life and Lipotrim diets. This is because they are all Very Low Calorie Diets and don't permit food.

A 2lb a week loss is fantastic! Over half a stone a month!! If you are losing that on WW then it clearly works for you which is brilliant :D

So, don't worry about other folks hon, you are doing brill! :)

2 to 3 pound weekly weight loss on WW is fantatic, you should be very happy with that, even on a vlcd it is very good.:)

I think the most I ever lost in a WW week was 4lb, which was exceptional ! normally it would be 1-3 lbs for me. :)

thanks guys i guess your all right! x

me being silly ! x

Its coming off which is the main thing, dont lose sight of that hon :D

x

Thats the best rate to be losing it at it'll all add up soon enough. ive been doing mine for 2 weeks now and ive lost 2lb:D

this thread is 4 yrs old lol

Back