How did all our new members get on this week?

Had my first WI last night and lost 5lbs - very chuffed! I'm still not quite believing I can eat so much and still lose weight.

Well done everyone :)

hi
im on SW at home. I lost 3lb this week, which i am well chuffed with. Still not sure how to work the EE way, as last time i was on it there was just red and green days. any tips or links to elsewhere on the forum where its explained would be great.
kat
x

Hi I started 29 Dec, first WI was last Wednesday and I lost 1 pound, only stuck to plan 6/7 days though due to new year. Weigh in again tomorrow and I've stuck to plan all week-have also mixed in some red days with the EE so see if I lose more this week!

Plus 1lb Grrr (Extra Easy)

I started off very well with SW (after moving from WW) but since the Xmas season it has been a bit of a disaster...
anyway I put on a pound this week.

They suggested I try to a doing red instead of EE...

lost 3lb ok i guess, i've worked out the plan properly now lol i'm aiming for 2lb a week so im up 1lb lol

Hey all, I lost 2lbs. A little disappointing as I stuck to it 100% but I'm forever a slow starter so it should catch itself up xx

i weighed in tuesday and lost 2.5! very happy. as im doing it at home was a bit worried! my partner is loving our sw meals too, its not like a diet!
good luck everyone x

Well done to u all .... uve all done really well ..... Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey xxx

lost 6lb :D this is my 1st week bak on plan since my holiday in august. put on about 9lb between then and the new year after losin nearly 3 stone. so glad im bak on plan i feel soooooo much beta for it :D. well done everyone lets keep up the good work :D x

Just thought I'd share my first weigh in and I lost 3.5lbs this week :eek:) really pleased as I went off track a bit for 2 days. Did it alone for the first week but I joined a group Wednesday so ,y first official weigh in will be next week.

hi, i've been at it for two weeks, lost 7lbs first week and 1lb 2nd.

doing slimming world at home but felt i was eating too much, checked the scales and had put 3lb of the 7 back :cry: so i changed to a more controlled sw diet and got it off plus 1lb.

well done on your losses.

I lost 2 lbs this week (Thursday weigh in) :)

Finding it hard to plan my meals as it takes forever to find recipes etc as i'm still getting to grips with it (this site helps soooo much) xx

Back