HOW DID I DO THAT?

Yeah, it's pretty good :) I wish I liked them! Delis are pretty good too, between 5-9 points and they are massive. Don't need fries with them.

Well, if there was any justice in the world, it wouldn't count....did you get stuck in a loop and go round a few times - wearing disguises etc.

They do oatso simple there too...not as nice I know, but nicer on the scales.
Lol :8855:

bit difficult to eat oats while drivin to work tho!
xx

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Gained 1.5 lbs at this morning's WW weight in!
So what did I do?
Macdonalds of course.
GRRRRRRRRR
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Aww sorry to hear you had a gain... That will be off in no time xx

Hi Grom, :wave_cry: have I been very naughty???

I am hoping you took my comment at the beginning of your thread as surprise rather than having a go at you. I would not ever be mean/unsupportive of others on here. I know how hard it is sticking to plan sometimes.

Sometimes, though, you just have to make light of what has happened and move on.

Hope that I haven't hurt your feelings and that you are firmly back on track now.

Rosie xx

hun ull have that 1.5 lbs of ya in no time sometimes ya need a lil gain to get ya back in track.. and damm that mc ds it wasnt meant to catch up cuz noone saw!! HEHE does it work if u eat 2 big macs in one go aswel? and just count it as one... i wish im so craving a mc d's from this thread now.... lol chin up heres to a new week *hugz* xx

O my God Little Rotund one - of course I'm not offended! Your comments really made me giggle and yes you do have to make light of things!It's just great to have someone to 'confess' to and to help you get back on track and put things in perspective!!

:party0036::party0036:

ps

and can anybody tell me WHY my new sat nav feels the needs to show me when I am appraoching a MacDs??? Is it the instrument of the devil????

oo-er! some sort of evil partnership between tom tom and mcdonalds?

oo-er! some sort of evil partnership between tom tom and mcdonalds?

lol - it's not that posh - it's an Aldi speciaL but seriously - these big yellow Ms keep appearing on the screen as if by magic!!

It's just so ..........so ................so ...................EVIL

:pcwhack::pcwhack::pcwhack::pcwhack::pcwhack::pcwhack:

Oh Rosie, how could you say that!! ha ha!! :D
That sat nav sounds so evil grom!! Its bad enough that they have a M that you can see for miles getting bigger and bigger without it being on the sat nav too!! lol!!
I really want a McDs now!!

Aaah Grom i know exactly what you mean - earlier this year i happened to be driving past a few fast food restaurants and food flew into my mouth!!! I told people about it on my diary and turns out.... it happens to us all :eek::D x

Aw, thanks Grom...coats and hats hide lots of sins really....

I will get some new ones taken and hopefully you will see the difference in me.

Rosie x

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
now have just eaten a load of choccy!
I hardly ever do that!!
I know why - am waitng for an important phone call which is stressing me out and I'm trying to work at home and not being very successful - also stressing me out.
:sigh:

Hi Grom, just wondering how you are doing

Hope the sat nav is steering you in a more diet friendly direction nowadays

Hope the call went well....

Hi there! Thanks for asking! Everyone is just soooooooooooo nice on here.
:eatdrink051::eatdrink051::eatdrink051::eatdrink051::eatdrink051::eatdrink051::eatdrink023::eatdrink023::eatdrink023::eatdrink023::eatdrink023::eatdrink023:
Am doing good thanks and manageing to overpower the evil sat nav!

Things have moved on dramatically since I joined this site! Spurred on by everyones positive vibes I went for my consultation with the surgeon on saturday and have booked WLS for 27th December!! :8855:

I was all for waiting for the new year but hubby's attitude was 'go for it - why wait??'. Typical fat person I was thinking of what a loveley last blow out I could have over Christmas!! yumyumyum!!

Anyroad, 27th is in the surgeon's diary and Grom is on the milk diet over Christmas rather than the MacDiet!!

:D

oops where did all those little people come from??
It didn't look like it was working on my original message so kept pressing the buttons!!

Back