How did that happen +1lb ??

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by MandyJ72, 27 April 2009 Social URL.

1. MandyJ72

MandyJ72 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    How did I manage that? Put on 1lb from yesterday!!

Didn't cheat + did over an hour of exercise (48mins on the Wii with about 35mins aerobic & the rest muscle control) - OK dinner wasn't the healthiest (DH was cooking!) but counted the cals on ALL the ingredients and 1/4 them so was within my 600 and even then I didn't have as much as everyone else!

Not happy!! TOTM started on Friday but came "full on" yesterday - think it's that?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sass

Sass Silver Member

Hiya Mandy, yep i would put the gain down to totm, i can be really good and still gain during that time. Next week it should all work out with you lossing that lb plus some more.

4. sparkelwings

sparkelwings in my dreams!!!!!!

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    don't look at the scales more than once a week mandy, it will do your head in!

5. cherrysabs

cherrysabs Full Member

Diet:
    ww
    Yes I have to agree with sparkle I now only weigh in once a week cause I was freaking out all the time thinking id put on loads.

Its hard I know but try to resist the temptation lol x

6. MandyJ72

MandyJ72 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Thanks guys - Im the opposite, I can't do the once a week weigh in as I don't know how Im getting on!! Plus Im weighing myself on the Wii now as it was doing my nut using the scales at one weight and the Wii at a different one but all sorted itself out now and I do the body test every day.

Will put it down to TOTM - got to go to Pizza Hut tonight for a mystery shopping and I daren't cancel it as I won't be allowed to do them any more and it's a treat for the kids ......... been on the web and I can have 1 slice of pizza and some salad bowl - oh joy!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.