How did that happen +1lb ??

MandyJ72

How did I manage that? Put on 1lb from yesterday!!

Didn't cheat + did over an hour of exercise (48mins on the Wii with about 35mins aerobic & the rest muscle control) - OK dinner wasn't the healthiest (DH was cooking!) but counted the cals on ALL the ingredients and 1/4 them so was within my 600 and even then I didn't have as much as everyone else!

Not happy!! TOTM started on Friday but came "full on" yesterday - think it's that?

Hiya Mandy, yep i would put the gain down to totm, i can be really good and still gain during that time. Next week it should all work out with you lossing that lb plus some more.

Yes I have to agree with sparkle I now only weigh in once a week cause I was freaking out all the time thinking id put on loads.

Its hard I know but try to resist the temptation lol x

Thanks guys - Im the opposite, I can't do the once a week weigh in as I don't know how Im getting on!! Plus Im weighing myself on the Wii now as it was doing my nut using the scales at one weight and the Wii at a different one but all sorted itself out now and I do the body test every day.

Will put it down to TOTM - got to go to Pizza Hut tonight for a mystery shopping and I daren't cancel it as I won't be allowed to do them any more and it's a treat for the kids ......... been on the web and I can have 1 slice of pizza and some salad bowl - oh joy!!!!

Back