How did this happen? TMI

saraian24

Gold Member
I had a binge last night and was sick a couple of hours later but i just poas out of habit and i am in ketosis still - how on earth did it happen? Seems like a bit of a miricle actually

Maybe your well established and not easily knocked out of it - which sounds like it could be a blessing!

Don't know...but don't risk it again...

Reactions: KD
Maybe what you binged on wasn't something you're sensitive to or you burned it off before you poas and already back in ketosis.

I don't know why but I guess it's good if you could try and figure out how you were feeling at the time etc.... at least you're not keeping it a secret! :) Good luck with today!

I agree, i think maybe i was ill because i was in ketosis.

Though no wont be doing it again, i only ate cos i was hungry - dolt!

Dear Kerry_berry - I do apologise :eek:, it was Mary Poppins photo I meant to reply to - she looks fantastic and maintaining too, very inspiring :D. Kerry-berry i'm sure you too look fantastic :D:D.

hi - i had a planned meal myself last night so would just say get back to SS today and drink loads. i too do not feel headachey or hungry at all and have cold hands and feet so hope i am in ketosis (although i never use the sticks but just go by instinct).

ohh, i just posted exactly the same thread, but i wasn`t sick?????, will read your responses now, just had to write this...lol
i hope you enjoyed your binge, as much as i did.:break_diet:

Dunno how it happened but i have already thanked my lucky stars for that - ive kept off the munch today by cooking, done a lasagne, cottage pie, muffins, spongecake,cookies. No one will go hungry for a while!
Oddly didnt touch any of it - been very busy all morning and that with it!

Back