How did you choose your user name?

Well I chose mine as a new user name because I wanted a fresh start. I love Elvira! She is a smokin' hot Gothic babe and when I lose the weight, I will be dressing up as her for Halloween. Besides, I am hoping that I will be a smokin' hot babe when I'm done too :flirt2: hehe! x

My original name on here was Karion Dieting (as in carry on dieting) as I used this on another forum...when I was always dieting (on/off):rolleyes:

People soon shortened it to KD, and others commented on having such an unusual and appropriate surname (Dieting) :D

Since I haven't dieted since before the creation of Minimins, I decided to just keep the KD bit as that is what most people called me.

'Bling' for my love of sparkly jewellery and accessories, 'babe' - used to get called that in my younger and slimmer days... I loved that term of endearment!

Good reason... I was so afraid that it had something to with the movie. LOL

Last edited:
Well I chose mine as a new user name because I wanted a fresh start. I love Elvira! She is a smokin' hot Gothic babe and when I lose the weight, I will be dressing up as her for Halloween. Besides, I am hoping that I will be a smokin' hot babe when I'm done too :flirt2: hehe! x
It's a great name. I used to have a beautiful black cat called Evira:)

My name comes from the Fall song "I am Kurious Oranj". I'm a big fan of Mark E Smith - intelligent, troubled, grumpy and quite possibly evil - what's not to like?

I chose mine because I enjoy my holidays & now the kids are a little older we can go on more holidays, yeah :) I am always planning the next one, in fact I've just started planning 2011 - it'll cost a bit so I do need to plan :p

And there was me thinking it was a mix of Amiee, or anna.

Mine is a short version of my actual name it has gone in the past few years kathryn, kathy, kath, then kaf so i am now kaf and as that is me it seemed appropriate!

It's a nickname my friend gave me. Apparently I laugh like Mutley from Wacky Races. :D

I've stopped playing at the moment, sold my account cause I was bored, had 8 lvl 80's :rolleyes:

Ive got loads also, been thinking of doing the same as its just boring now :p

Is that good having 8 l 80s? Sell them for much?

Back