How did you do it?

Just Peachy

Slowly But Surely
So I was wondering, all you successful people, how did you lose weight, and how much did you lose? Even maybe, how long has it been since?

I love this section by the way, it's always fantastic motivation when I need a quick pick-me-up.

PS: I'm sorry if this has been discussed before but I couldn't seem to find a thread about it.

Hi peachy, I did it on Atkins after trying many other diets. It's not for everyone but suited me fine, I haven't felt so fit and healthy for years, and my Dr and annual medicals agree. :D

I lost 8 stone on Cambridge. Maintained for 4 1/2 years. Feel fab:clap:

I lost just over 9 stone on ww. Only got to goal last October, and was finding maintainence fine until this week when I mysteriously gained 3.5lbs! I still go to ww every week.

For me, it was a combo of following ww to the letter, and a lot of excercise, which I now love!

I lost 2stone in 2 months just doing calorie counting and going to the gym 5 or 6 times a week. Since then though it's taken me 4 months to loose the following stone due to just not being as strict with myself and no longer being able to afford the gym. Saying that, since xmas I've lost 7lbs just by walking to uni every day.
Best wishes.

Back