How did you find Minimins??

Sez

has started again!!
For me, quite by accident. Was googling Lighter Life, and this link was there....

havent looked back since!

I found it 2-3 years ago as someone posted about it on the Discovery health site. Been lurking on and off all this time x

minimins will be two years old this juneish.. hehe..
I found it from DH.. as it was shutting for some down time.. and ive never ever gone back to DH.. minimins is the place for me..

x x

I was googling the pink patch!

I found Mikes blog, which sent me to DHH site, it then closed down for refit (!) and I found minis by accident, when it was 4 days old, and I was on day 4!!

22 july 2006!

i was googling cambridge diet and found it, ive never ever even looked at forums before, but i love minimims its so supportive

I googled cambridge diet and up it popped.

used to go on DH with loads of other guys and mini so its thanks to her im on here now never been back to DH also need to thank Peirce too as it wasnt for him it wouldnt be here xxxxx

googling to do with Lighter Life. Lived on the lighterlife forum for ages and then got bored because back then people didn't post as much as they do today. Took a look at the cambridge forum and couldn't believe how chatty everyone was in comparison... Then I gatecrashed CD until I switched over

I was much the same. LL forum first, with a leaning to CD. Now am on CD so its legit!!!

used to go on DH with loads of other guys and mini so its thanks to her im on here now never been back to DH also need to thank Peirce too as it wasnt for him it wouldnt be here xxxxx

Ditto, I'm an original DHer and in the same situation, when it closed down for maintenance we all shifted here (correct me if I'm wrong Mini) where this site was just about up and running.

All my lovely friends from DH were here and it was such a great set up that there was no need to return there.

The rest is history :D

I defected from the dark side...lol..... actually I too defected from DH... bet they wish they'd never shut down the site to 'update' it - needn't have bothered noone really went back....:eek:

Just messing. The only forum i look in on every day. I love the support

Back