How do I change the first day of the week, I track my food online?

zebredy

Sci-Fi Geek
Last little question for today but...

I go to meetings on a Wednesday evening, I have started tracking online instead of with the trackers given to me at meetings

But its saying the first day of my week is Wednesday, but I want that to be the last day, how do I change that?

Thursday is the first day and the start of the next week, if I used some weekly points on Wednesday, the way it has it set up now, it would come out of the next weeks allowance...

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with this..

go to your weight tracker and hit settings then go to weights and goals and change weigh in day i think.

Thanks it does work though not the way I want it too.

Now I go too Weight Tracker and it thinks I weigh in on a Thursday and is asking me what my weight is (as if I got weighed today)

Suppose I could just change the day for printing purposes and then change it back when I want to track my weight, but that does seem like it would be a lot of faffing around in the long run...

normally the first day is your weigh in day, you just have to pretend you are getting weighed on a Thursday, it wont affect anything,

normally the first day is your weigh in day, you just have to pretend you are getting weighed on a Thursday, it wont affect anything,

I'm pretty sure in the long run it won't its just a pain thats all, cause its like they don't take into account that some people weigh in, in the evening and might want to start a fresh with there daily and weekly points for a new week, the day after..

Thanks anyway for the replies/help

Back