How do I do a fancy Signature

darkcookie

Can anyone please tell me how to do a fancy signature ie. sparkly, glitterery, etc etc.

I'm still trying to find my way around this site so forgive me if its been posted before.

Thank you in advance.

Lyn:confused:

I will be interested in finding out too.:)

If you click on someone elses' glittery name etc it should take you straight to the website where you can make your own!! (mine came from glitter-graphics.com- although admittedly not that glittery but I liked the rotating hearts!!) When you've followed the websites' instructions it will give you a 'bb code' which you 'copy' then come back to Minimins, click on 'User CP' (top left), click on 'edit signature' and in the bottom box, 'paste'!- all you'll see at first is the 'bb code' but when you 'save signature' it'll come up properly when you go back into it, or post/reply to a thread. You can 'preview signature' but make sure you save it afterwards!! You can also set tickers for yourself by going to 'tickerfactory.com' (or click on someone elses' tickers). You must be OK at editing/cutting/pasting because you've got your awards on there already!!X

HELP NEEDED

I've followed funcurls instructions on how to add a glittery signature, only it doesn't seem to do anything.

What am I doing wrong?

I have managed to add my avitar, but am having real problems adding my signature :confused:

Am I missing something out?

Thanks in advance

Lyn

Firstly, did you find the website www.glitter-graphics.com? Secondly, did it come up with your name? Thirdly did you highlight,right click and copy the bb code, then go to User CP, edit signature, then right click and paste code into your edit box, then save it? Can't think of anything else you could do- try doing a search for 'glitter signatures' or something in the bar above and see if you can get more info!X

Back