How do i do to @ least try hardest2lose 2lb a wk!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Thatch, 15 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Thatch

Thatch Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    OK ITS 4 MONTHS 2 WKS TILL MY SUN HOILDAY! I LIVE IN IRELAND SO WE SEE NO SUN!! :eek:

SO THIS HOLIDAY COMIN ITS BINKINI TIME!! :cool:

I WANNA TRY MY BEST TO LOSE 2LB A WK!! IS 3 DAYS OF EXERCISE ENOUGH! 30 MIN FAST WALK! WITH WORKIN 6 HOURS 4 DAYS A WK ACTIVE JOB KITCHEN WORK RACING UP AND DOWN THE HALLS HEAVY COOKING TROLLEYS TO POINT YOU DO SWEAT IT OUT :faint2: HELP!

ALL TIPS YOU CAN GIVE ME BE GREAT THANX X X :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Twiggy

Twiggy Is in the Zone

Diet:
    WW
    LOL ... well all that exercise can't hurt!!!

All I can add is drink lots of water!

Are you going somewhere nice?

4. Thatch

Thatch Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Iv book hoilday as soon as i pick my 2 wks off work on wed!! 18th! see what i can get.. then defo go anywhere hot!! maybe salou not sure!! how about you twiggy you going somewhere nice our are you blessed to live abroad anyway!!!

Ya that 1 my problems lack of water iv started to dilute!! cant drink water on its own! i must start fillin a 2 litre bottle and keepin it in kitchen !! i think ill be ok for tonights weigh in even doh 1 day short! was good! and had my treats too so all good! roll on and i eat!! lol

5. Twiggy

Twiggy Is in the Zone

Diet:
    WW
    Hi thatch

Just back from Las Vegas, so my other holiday this year will be in England - Isle of Wight (which I love).

Good luck!
    Twigs

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.