How do I get back on track?

I weighed this morning and I put on 1lb! I'm not surprised as I've really gorged this week.
Since coming home I've eaten 3 packets of crisps, 2 chocolate bars, 3 muffins and a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes. I'm stuffed but am finding it hard to not eat more. My 2 year old is driving me nuts as he keeps hurting his baby sister. She's practically attached to me as I can't trust him to not kick, push or sit on her today. Saying that we had a breakthrough today when he ate salmon fish pie for the first time since he was a baby.:D

Back to the point of this email - when you have had a bad week/day how do you get back on track?

It's all gone wrong ever since I stopped exercising when I hurt my knees about 3 weeks ago. I then had my first period since having my baby and the PMT was awful.

Help!!!

Laura

Aww Laura!!! Big Hugs coming your way!!

It really does sound as though you have your hands full with little one! Even though he is only 2, you will be surprised at what he can actually understand. Make him feel the big man and give him jobs to do for you and then over praise him for it. Even if its fetching you the post. Obviously you cant leave him and his sister alone as they are so young, but even at 2 years old, he needs time for himself and maybe he feels that he isnt getting that. It may not be intentional on your part, but if his sister is getting the attention that he feels he needs you are going to be stumped. Explain to him that he has to wait if his sister needs something, but then give him loads of attention when she is satisfied.
It will get better I promise you!
As for getting back on track, you can only do this when you feel ready to. There wouldnt be any point trying if you really arent ready as thats when the vicious circle would start all over again.
Treat each day like a new one on the SW plan. You maybe surprised and your 2 year old will eat the stuff that you eat if you do EE. My 4 year old loves the KFC style recipe and she even makes a lot of things with me now.

Take care Hun.

xxx

Back