How do I get more space for my Signature

Camille

Silver Member
Hi All
I've been trying to add my goals to my signature but keep getting a msg saying I can only have 350 characters is there any way to increase this?
:confused:

Hi camille, you need to get posting. the more posts you have the more space you get in you signiture :) :) got this of mini's guided tour...:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

becky xxx

Thanks for that it makes sense to me now kept looking at other's signatures and was soooo confused that some are very long and I couldn't do anything with mine-doh!
Will get posting and earn those priveledges!!

I'll be on here all day now LOL x

That's a great tip GaynorEm, often wondered how to get my tally up without driving everyone mad! ;)

word association is an easy way to boost your posts quickly;)

and of course reply to everything you can lol!

Yep i'm getting there great tips x

Back