How do I get syns for eating at a Beefeater?

kath3852

Its likely that I'll be eating at a Beefeater during the next week (am away from home and its the nearest place).
I've been on the SW site and there is an entry in the syns online bit for Beefeater but you have to put in an item.

Is there any way of getting to see all of the listed foods so that I would know which was the best to choose?

Otherwise I'll just have to hope for the best when I get my hand on a menu. And Beefeater isn't in the eating out bit of the book either

Any help would be gratefully received - I'm at least trying to stick to it !!!

Hi there, you could just try doing a search in the Beefeater section for certain things..like chicken, fish, beef etc, it should then give you a list of the menu choises with those in...or for example gammon.
I hope this helps?

The website is soooo annoying like that isnt it! If there arent too many entries it sometimes works if you just type in one, letter - if you pick a common one (e, a etc) it means that it selects most things and doesnt filter out too much.

Just wish the website was better and listed entire sections rather than having to hunt down each item individuall -sometimes you just want a list to compare.

Ooo I'd be really interested in the syn values. Any chance of posting up what you find?

xxx

I always thought that "soup of the day" meant that it could be different every day, so how would anyone know what the syns would be?

I've had a look at the menu and there are quite a few main course options which are probably low syns. How about the paprika chicken starter and then the sea bass skewers, minted lamb or tandoori chicken. You could swap the chips for a jacket potato.

Back