How do I look?

i bet you had a grea night and you deserve it you looed great

Way to go! What an inspiration

you look brilliant, just had a look at your slide show, wow, you have done so well.

did you have a good night

You're looking wonderful!
Congratulations on such a fantastic loss.
I hope you had a lovely night at the theatre.

What can I say but WOW!!!!

You look fantastic & I admire your will power & determination. You are an inspiration to me as I have nearly 10 stone to lose in total.

Well done. :D xx

So Andrea - how did the night go - bet it was better than you expected because you looked (and clearly felt) so good.

Thank you everyone, your comments made my morning when I saw them. I had a great night, the play was so funny, it was called April in Paris. So now I just have to have a few new outfits so I can go out more often :D

Glad you had such a great night - why not update your avatar with the face shot from last night - your smile was even more radiant than the current one!

Hi,
So glad you had a great night. You looked fab and it is great to see that someone with a lot to lose like myself can look as good as you did and your not even at target yet!!!!!! Can't wait to see what you will look like at the end of your journey. Keep up the hard work - you're amazing and you sooooooooo deserve it!

Hi Andrea

Only just logged on today so better late than never!

You look wonderful! I'm so pleased you had a good night out! I bet you felt a million dollars!

You and I are keeping up together - and I know how I feel, so I'm sure you feel great! I keep forgetting that I can go to 'other' shops now and look at normal person's clothes instead of Evans! I still can't quite believe it........!! And isn't the range of clothes available to smaller people just so lovely? I've gone from a 30/32 to a 16/18 in a similar time scale as you - and now have 8 and a half stone off!! Only 4 more to go........!!

Chris
xx

WOW!!! Amazing pics Andrea.
Glad you had a fab night and after being good for so long you deserve a load of good nights out.
Good to see you looking so happy.

XXX

Glad you had a good night out - must feel so good having lost that much weight! I can't wait to be posting things like this when I have lost so much... until then, it's posts like yours that make me feel it really is possible! x

Back