• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How do I look?

Caress

Silver Member
u look fab!

hi andrea,

you look great hun, thats a massive weight loss, well done!! how long has it taken you to lose that much?

have a great night tonight and no doubt you will be full of confidence. there is no better feeling than seeing such a difference in your size is there :)

N x

Caress

Silver Member
Aw thank you, I just needed a confidence boost, it's the first time I've had a proper night out since I started CD. I started in January, I was 27st 5lb, size 30. Now I'm 19st 2lb and a size 20

thats amazing!!! xxx

Your looking radiant, and your face is looking so healthy.
Well done x
Lynne x

You go girl, have a great night you look fab!

xx

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
You know what hun you look fab and i want to tell you i really have been struggling with myself not to eat anything and after seeing your pics i told myself i wont that it really can be done,you have inspired me.
I hope you have a fab night hun you deserve it
elaine x

Wow well done - amazing loss and great pics :D

Best thing is the big smile on your face - priceless :)

Have a great night

Last edited:

oisin

Silver Member
You look fantastic hun, hope you have a fab night out xx

you look great

and what a fantastic son you have, to make a lovely comment to you, that would have made my night.

sue121

always lurkin around!
wow andrea look at you.. what a change was lookin at your pics. you look fab well done u what an achievement!!! keep goin xx

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
You look absolutely amazing!!! I remember you starting and look at you now :eek::eek::eek:

Your smile says it all. Have a wonderful night :)

Lacey..xx :)