how do i make chicken soup

kellybelly

too hot to handle!!
just gettin ready to have my second shake,,going to have the soup,,how do i do it,,thanks:)

sorry cant help never tried it, but please let me know what it tastes like, do you make it with hot water?

I make a paste first with a bit of boiling water.. then I add another 7foz of boiling water to it... and blast it with the blender... I also add pepper... my pharmacist said he puts tabasco sauce in his but im certain that aint allowed!

I would say you just whisk it up in hot water..apparently if you add chilli or pepper to it it tastes better...but i have never tried it hunni

i dunno,,but i made it,,lol,,have added black pepper,,it's ok,,there a taste of shakes off them,,if you know what i mean,,bit strange,,but it's done now so i will drink it,,just short a slice of bread now and i would feel half normal,,

I really enjoy the soup.. just cus its something hot and savory so different to the shakes!

wont be doing it again,,if you know what i mean,,lol,,will try flap jAcks next week

Flap jacks rock hunni xxxx yum yum xx but remeber you need to drink more water!!!

The soup is rank!:cry:

didnt like the soup myself at first, but after a week on strawberry only tried soup again in a bowl with a spoon and it gets better - or is it my mind!!!!

I would say dont bother making the soup hun lol xxx

The soup is ace:-
  • pour a soup packet into a 1 litre beaker, dont forget the corner you ripped off contains some. lol
  • add 2 tsp of paprika
  • 2 pinches of Masala Garam
  • 6 twists of ground black pepper
  • 1/4 tsp cheyenne pepper
  • 1/4 tsp of hot chilli powder
  • pour in boiled water and hand blend until milky texture
  • pour in large bowl and top up with hot water
  • librally finish with ground white and/or black pepper
beautiful!;)

How to make Chicken Soup..Step one, open packet, step two throw it in the bin!!!t

soupist x

I would agree - only tried it once - even the dog wouldn't eat it!!!!

and proud of it!!!! xxx

:Di love the soup ! i put a mug full of boiling water to it and blend it well with black pepper.. i think its prety nice and a change ... i always have it at tea time feels more like a meal cos its savoury .. shame they dont have another flavour ! ... flap jacks are good too so yeah try em ... i read in one post of someone toastin flap jacks ..so i tried and yep they are good that way to... its finding stuff to vary what your havin to stop the boredom :)... sharon.x

We are def divided, the soup and flapjack people and then us normal lot:D xx

Tracy= normal......lol your having a giraffe surley X

Oh becuse you know all about normal right babe?:D xx

Back