how do i make chicken soup

SILLY, OF COURSE IM A MAN! XX

Obviously silly me! Well at least i think you are! Waiting for the proof;)xx

it wont be long.................well it will be! xx

Longer by the min lol in fact forget what i said...stay on LT!!;) xx

The soup is ace:-
  • pour a soup packet into a 1 litre beaker, dont forget the corner you ripped off contains some. lol
  • add 2 tsp of paprika
  • 2 pinches of Masala Garam
  • 6 twists of ground black pepper
  • 1/4 tsp cheyenne pepper
  • 1/4 tsp of hot chilli powder
  • pour in boiled water and hand blend until milky texture
  • pour in large bowl and top up with hot water
  • librally finish with ground white and/or black pepper
beautiful!;)
lol so basically you can't taste the soup eh garry lol

lol but I do like it without and I like strawbwery and peanut jacks xx

jeekers gaz your quite the jamie oliver,:) are we allowed to have all those spices or are you just tryin to keep us fat haha

now ya just been awkward disliking all I like lol x

im a saddo,i like all the sachets well not too pushed on the chicken soup,ya never answered the question,are we allowed?do u know wat the cambridge diet is?havent tried the flap jacks yet,gonna wait for that special occasion :party0036:

apparantly, technically your not suppose to add anything but ive had no problems, just dont add salt x

cant believe you v lost 6 stone thats amazing..how long more are you gon to stay on it?you must feel great.god you have great will power.no wonder ya have secret reciepes,lovin it haha

hoping to be done next month or June, then the hard work, maintaining. But I will finish it xx

iv all faith you will,u can do anything after doin this diet for that long,your probably sick of people telling you how well your doing,but im gonna say it anyway,your fantasic to have come this far,and to stil have the willpower to continue,your an inspiration to us all.:king2:

i love the chicken soup!! i eat it as my evening meal from a bowl with a spoon and it makes me feel as if im having a meal. if you like chicken cup a soup then should like it!!

TIP: To make it last longer, use a fork x

good luck and good night xxx

Back