How do i start?

Sharanya Sekar

Hi, I am from Chennai, India. I got to know about Mini Mins through one of my friends. i just registered. i really dont know how and where to start. is this only a blog or a forum where people talk about their experiences? cant i know about all the strategies you guys use through this? is there any formal registration to this? should i be physically be present at one of your centers? please tell me how to start.

Hi, Welcome. You can come here to talk about the diet and get support. There is no formal registration, just jump right in. The people here are really great, very inspiring. There are people on here from all over the globe, but mostly in the UK. I am in Kuwait and there are some who are in Germany and the USA. How do you get your Cambridge product? Is there a local CDC in your area?

you are in the cambridge diet section of the website. there are pages on here relating to almost any diet you can think of. if you click at the top on Minimins - weight loss support forum, just under the huge blue minimins.com it will take you to the page where all the forums are listed.

good luck on your journey :D

abz xx

Back