• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How do i start?

S: 18st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 2st10lb(15.08%)
Hi and welcome the first thing is to find a chemist that participates in the Lipotrim Programme
www.lipotrim .co.uk
have a look at the link above it provides you with all the info about the diet an a list of chemists although you may need to ring/email as the list is not upto date
all the best

Sharron
xx

S: 17st1.0lb G: 13st3.0lb
As above, contact Lipotrim, find your nearest Pharmacy, pop in there to fill in the registration form and away you go.

Good luck!!

S: 20st7lb C: 20st7lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 44.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hope ya get sorted on Lipotrim, let us know how ya get on. Ya should have no problems losing 3 stone on this diet! Wishing ya all the best, gud luck

CAZ72

Silver Member
Hope you get sorted hun...will look forward to you joining us,LT is just the best diet in my eyes,& the support you get on here is just fab!!! good luck....Caz xx

Jinnie

S: 13st5lb C: 10st3lb G: 10st3lb BMI: 23.1 Loss: 3st2lb(23.53%)
Also, you may be lucky and have a gp who would put you on it if you are obese. :) (Horrid word!) Try that first as it would work out cheaper lol.

The other thing to do is to try ringing Lipotrim as the website isn't as up to date with the chemists that are doing it.
The Number is 0800 413735 and they are really helpful on the phone.:)

And if you do have to pay like the majority of us on here, don't panic at the price,:eek: so many people I know have moaned saying they couldn't afford to do it, but my household shopping bill went down more than the cost of the LT each week :)

OOOOoooooooh and :welcome: to the forums too! Support here is 2nd to none:D

bing

Restarting
S: 19st7lb C: 18st12lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st9lb(3.3%)
Hi and welcome to the forum. :)

The cost of Lipotrim at my local Pharmacy is £33 per week if you pay cash, but £36 if paying by card.

I'm on my fourth week now and finding it very easy. You will soon lose that three stone on it if you decide to go ahead and start on it.

Good luck. x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ask MiniMins 0
Cambridge Weight Plan 10
Introductions 21
Introductions 3
Weight Loss Diaries 5