How do I stuff a chicken breast and wrap in bacon?

cupofteapet

How do I stuff a chicken breast and wrap it in bacon?

what do I stuff it with? cheese?

Sorry im rubbish at this, and hubby decided he wanted chicken tonight but im not inventive enough and i would love to make a cheesey stuffed breast wrapped in bacon but i havent a clue where to start, any help appreciated, thanks!

I stuff mine with Feta as you get loads, 50g for a HEXA.

Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 100g Feta, crumbled up
- plenty salt & ppepper
- 4-6 slices prosciutto (0.5 syns each)
- plenty of fresh basil
- 2 chicken breasts

Method:
- Mix the garlic, Feta and plenty of salt and pepper
- Make a big slit in the chicken breast (in the side so it kind of opens like a book)
- Stuff the Feta in, then push plenty of basil leaves and close the chicken again
- Wrap each chicken breast in 2 or 3 slices of prosciutto
- Place on a lined tray, spray with Fry Light, cover in foil and bake at 180C for 20 min
- Take the foil off and cook for a further 5 min to crisp the ham up
- Serve with veggies/SW chips

Perfect every time. Any juices that come out of the chicken I pour over the veggies. Deeelish :drool: This is probably my favourite easy meal, I have it nearly every week :)

Some people use bacon to wrap it in but I prefer this. I think most people use cheddar instead of Feta but I lurrrrve Feta and you get twice as much for your HEX. Yum yum! :drool:

I had this for tea last night, with SW roast poatoes, roasted peppers, mushrooms and steamed vegetables :drool: It was divine!

I just stuffed my chicken with 45g reduced fat cheddar (Healthy Extra A choice) and wrapped it in bacon (with the fat removed, of course).

It's also niced stuffed with Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangles (or something similar), or even Philidelphia Light/Extra Light.

Enjoy!

It's nice with garlic and herb Philly in it. Slice the chicken but not all the way through. Then wrap the bacon round. I always put the chicken in foil. And make a kind of parcel and seal the top. I do this as it keeps all the juices inside and also make the chicken lush and moist:):):)

thank you for that Ermintrude, as always coming to my rescue with your fab recipes! may i ask what is prosciutto?

It's Parma Ham by any other name, ie really thin sliced dry-cured ham. I get this one cos its cheapest.

ermintrude said:
I stuff mine with Feta as you get loads, 50g for a HEXA.

Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 100g Feta, crumbled up
- plenty salt & ppepper
- 4-6 slices prosciutto (0.5 syns each)
- plenty of fresh basil
- 2 chicken breasts

Method:
- Mix the garlic, Feta and plenty of salt and pepper
- Make a big slit in the chicken breast (in the side so it kind of opens like a book)
- Stuff the Feta in, then push plenty of basil leaves and close the chicken again
- Wrap each chicken breast in 2 or 3 slices of prosciutto
- Place on a lined tray, spray with Fry Light, cover in foil and bake at 180C for 20 min
- Take the foil off and cook for a further 5 min to crisp the ham up
- Serve with veggies/SW chips

Perfect every time. Any juices that come out of the chicken I pour over the veggies. Deeelish :drool: This is probably my favourite easy meal, I have it nearly every week :)

Some people use bacon to wrap it in but I prefer this. I think most people use cheddar instead of Feta but I lurrrrve Feta and you get twice as much for your HEX. Yum yum! :drool:

How many syns does this havr

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I simply smother a laughing cow light on top of the chicken, wrap the bacon, put in oven for about 20 mins.

I find the laughing cow light tastier than using cheese.

Back