1. amylouisewalker

amylouisewalker Member

Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    How do I add photos to my profile on here?
    Also- I notice people have tickers and things like that.. How can I add those to my posts?

Much appreciated :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missfortissimo

missfortissimo addicted to minimins

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Getting rid of starches/sugar/unnecessary fats.
    Mini likes this.
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    To add an Avatar...go to User CP which you will find on the left side of the blue bar on top of the page where you will find a menu...scroll down to 'Settings & Options' and just under there click 'Edit Avatar' and you will be able to upload your picture which will appear at the left side of your posts... you need 20 posts!

Profile picture appears on your profile and you need 50 posts before you can view your own profile or other members.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

To add a weight ticker just click on the link below and it will show you step by step how to do it.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

If you need any help please ask:)

5. amylouisewalker

amylouisewalker Member

Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Thanks so much :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.