How do people do it

skinnycookietobe

I'm just so defying how people manage to do a vlcd for long periods of time. I mean like 6-12 months and beyond?

I need some encouragement pls xx:(

They do it one meal at a time...

Devise some distraction strategies.

do you know what triggers you wanting to eat?

Recognise the signs & take control, go for a walk, paint you nails, have a bath, face pack, what ever.

Anyone can do anything if they really want to x

I'm just so defying how people manage to do a vlcd for long periods of time. I mean like 6-12 months and beyond?

I need some encouragement pls xx:(

I was wondering why you are thinking about a vlcd for 6-12 months? You only have 2st to lose so you potentially only need to be on a vlcd for another 2 months as it's feasible to lose a stone a month if you stick at it. Your 1st & 2nd week losses were great! :)

It really does get easier the longer you do it. It becomes 2nd nature to just have the packs and drinking the water becomes like brushing your teeth - just something you automatically do every day.

I have now been SS since 31st Jan and have to admit to not really looking forward to going back to eating and have to make choices & decisions.

As the previous posted said start with taking one meal at a time and before you know it you will well on the way to a slimmer happier life.

Hi Casablanca,

I say 6-12 months because I'm struggling with only 2-3 months and needed some insight into how people who are on the programme for a long periods do it.

My second wk was 2lb. But I was seriously bloated and weighed myself the next day on hospital scales. So it was still only a little weight loss really on the actual weigh in night. I'll c how I get on over next few wks. I'll not quit, I never quit at anything x

Feeneyfoofoo,

Im not quite sure what triggers my hunger, it never really affects me when I'm doing nothing, I'm normally busy at work when a wave of hunger strikes. It takes a while for the hunger to go.

ROSB you've done g8

Thank u all

Back