How do people not pick

Little Miss Determined

Skinny here I come!!
how do you have your shakes and not feel the need to pick at things all day, I am a house wife/student and find it really very hard not to pick at food during the day! :eek:

hello, when im at work during the day im fine, just try and space out my snacks and shakes and fill the inbetween time with water! but when at home i do find it harder! and if im really peckish and struggling i have a small glass of diet coke or pepsi max (something with low cals) and because its fizzy it bloats me out and fills me for a while! helps to tide me over because sometimes i almost want to start cooking dinner at 4 because im so peckish! lol xxx

hi all i started slim fast this tuesday, its the hour between the kids having their dinner and my husband getting in from work that i struggle with, i dont know why, although before i would eat and snack even though i would be eating when he got in, explains how i got in this mess in the first place, good luck everyone. also i drink mre during the day i have found this helps along side an apple.

Last edited:
Back