How do people 'treat' themselves?

.. ive been buying clothes like there is no tomorrow.. some just in the hope that when i get to goal i will be a size 10 or 12! .. :S I CAN'T WAIT THOUGH!!

Other than literally spending every penny i earn on clothes.........................SHOES;D

Really need to stop!

My husband said he would treat me for every stone lost, he bought me a dragon incense burner for my first stone loss and when I got to my second stone loss I couldn't decide what I wanted and still haven't got anything lol!

I have decided that when I get to goal I'm going to get my belly button pierced, I'm going on holiday in 6 weeks ish and would like to have it done before then but not sure yet as I think I would need to get it done at least 2 weeks before going so its all healed?

Other little treats I have are bath bombs & smellies, I like to get myself a little something when we do the food shopping then I don't feel so depressed that nothing in the trolley is for me!

It takes about 3 months to heal, but i think going on hol and letting the sun and salt water to it would do it good so go for it! Plus you wont be too active i hope (sunbathing etc) so it will give it a chance to heal and air, rather than rubbing on work trousers etc!

Do it!

Back