How do u eat the day before WI ? Do u eat all your syns??

Well done welsh chick.! That's fab!

I have 40 minutes at home before WI and hate it because I am ready for my tea! I always wait until I come home though but have eaten normally throughout the day!

i just eat the same as any other day

That's me! Thank you.

Do those of you who have evening WI eat before? I have WI at home for 6 months early morning, going back to class tomorrow 6pm class and would normally have good breakfast and lunch then dinner when I get back.

I weigh in at5:30pm and I don't eat before simply because I don't have the time, I come in from work, get changed and go to group. I don't think I would eat before even if I wasn't at work though as I quite like coming home from group and having something tasty for tea. Slow cookers are fab!

I think if you eat your tea before weigh in every week then it won't affect the bigger picture. X

Like everyone else I eat as normal the day before and then on WI day I just eat no carbs (not that I eat many anyway) and lots of super free and water. I have my dinner after WI as its at 7pm and I finish work at 5pm so doesn't give me long to prepare and cook something.

Yes I eat my dinner after weigh in too, I don't cram all my syns in before hand though I just carry on normal

I eat normally, as I would any other day of the week. Though I work till 6 and with the 45 min drive home, I don't get a chance to eat dinner before weigh in at 7.30 so eat after it.

I weigh at around 11.30, I don't have my normal giant breakfast but have a banana and a couple of coffees, I've done that from the beginning, also weigh in shorts whatever the weather!

Last year when I followed SW I used to not eat all day Tuesday and even stop drinking a few hours before! Looking back I realise this was stupid! I'd then binge after class :( SW is about lifestyle change not cheating the scales. L

Last year when I followed SW I used to not eat all day Tuesday and even stop drinking a few hours before! Looking back I realise this was stupid! I'd then binge after class :( SW is about lifestyle change not cheating the scales. L

My thoughts exactly only thing i do Is stop drinking loads a few hrs before wi as it clouds the results i drink Alot of water a day and if i down a pint or so thats a few lb so always Allow weeing time lol

Back