How do u no ur in ketosis?

There are a number of ways. Physical signs are generally feeling colder, a salty/metallic taste in the mouth, breath that could strip wallpaper at 100 paces ......

You can also test your urine with KETOSTIX. Make sure you get the ones for testing for ketones.

Steve

for me the carb withdrawral headache eases, i feel more energetic, im cold and i have a mouth like a badgers ass

I luckily don't get any withdrawal probs, for me its the horrid feeling/tasting/smelly dag breath and feeling like an ice block, when my OH tells me its '23degrees in this bloody house, whats the heating on for, and why have you got a duvet downstairs?!!' Bless him he's getting used to it now, just hardly ever wears any warm clothes so he can cope! xx

I had horrible breath , and i am sat here now with the heating on full , a big fluffy pink dressing gows, wooly socks and my duvet, so you could say that i am freezing my my kids are boiling and my fella is sat here in his shorts, i also have the worst headache on the planet, xx
sarah

I had horrible breath , and i am sat here now with the heating on full , a big fluffy pink dressing gows, wooly socks and my duvet, so you could say that i am freezing my my kids are boiling and my fella is sat here in his shorts, i also have the worst headache on the planet, xx
sarah

Spot on for ketosis I would say!!! :) xx

Back