How do u use ur syns?

honeypop

Gold Member
Weekly or daily?
I've noticed a few ppl count up all there syns for the week and use them that way. But I thought we couldn't carry our syns over? And had to use our 5-15 syns a day or lose them??

No it says on the SW website that you can save them if you want to and do not mind a few low syn days to compensate. That said it does not work for everyone so you need to see what suits you. Personally I need the structure of a daily allowance :)

I've always used syns daily - just makes sense to me. I think I would mega off the rails if I tried to count them over the week!

I use mine daily, but trying to keep them low for the first few weeks. Really loving a Cadbury highlights hot choc in e evenings (I do all a little splash of milk with it too). Tried to bake low syn cupcakes last night but they were terrible!!

I stay low syn through the week to allow for a little drinkypoos or chocolate on a friday night. I tend to add my up my syns for the week (105) and work backwards.

I usually use daily syns but use weekly if I have something on. Like this week I had pizza for my mums Birthday on Friday so used weekly syns and on Sat we're having a halloween party so I'll be using weekly syns again.

Back