How do we get back the SSing ummph? xx

i'lldoit

Banned
Well ive been doing CD 1000ish and im hungry so I NEED to get back on to SSing

?HOW?

I did this last year BUT I will NOT put the weight back on!
Its only 16 Days until I go to Butlins for Christmas and I could have 10lbs off by then which takes me nicely back into the 11's! I so want the 11's for Christmas!

I have started drinking my water today had NO food and I want to do SS CD but the catterbox is saying do it Tuesday as
I have areobics tonight and will feel ill on SS on day 1 if I do areobics :eek: WTF :confused:
I have a BIG 7th Birthday party for my daughter to do in my house Sunday and Im stressed so :eek: HELP!
Im going christmas shopping Monday with OH big trip and he'll want Lunch and I will find that hard :confused:
I really need to do this or i'll be 10lbs heavier for Christmas but how??

After doing LL for 9 weeks having 4 packs a day and Bars Ive got to go down to 3 packs a day with no Bars to start with ,thats another thing Im mentally finding hard too.

ANY BIG KICKS UP MY GETTING FATTER ARS* is very welcome and SOME ADVICE X THANKS X

OK ............reality check. You are nearly there. SSing is not easy......in fact there are times I have cried about missing a social occassion........or felt extremely sorry for myself and deprived when I have gone somewhere and everyone else has been eating except me.............BUT (and there is always a BIG BUTT - unless you are SSing lol)I have NEVER regretted not eating or drinking at an event. I always feel happier, stronger and like I have achieved something..........How much do you want it.........Can you give it a 110% Do you have support from your OH.......... .For just one year - let him go and have his big lunch and you get your hair done while he is having it. For your daughters birthday party - put on the spread you have planned and just don't indulge......Drink your water. Be proud of your skinny little self.Something I have come to realise over the last 5 weeks is that none of my slim or skinny friends eat too much or over indulge in any way........ they produce fantastic meals for friends, family and children - but you will never see them shoving the third muffin in or picking the left over chicken nuggets off the plates. JUST DO IT............why - because you can. WHY ELSE - because the time is going to pass anyway and you may as well be that 10 lbs lighter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you will be.Ass kicking over !!xBettyboo

OK ............reality check. You are nearly there. SSing is not easy......in fact there are times I have cried about missing a social occassion........or felt extremely sorry for myself and deprived when I have gone somewhere and everyone else has been eating except me.............BUT (and there is always a BIG BUTT - unless you are SSing lol)I have NEVER regretted not eating or drinking at an event. I always feel happier, stronger and like I have achieved something..........How much do you want it.........Can you give it a 110% Do you have support from your OH.......... .For just one year - let him go and have his big lunch and you get your hair done while he is having it. For your daughters birthday party - put on the spread you have planned and just don't indulge......Drink your water. Be proud of your skinny little self.Something I have come to realise over the last 5 weeks is that none of my slim or skinny friends eat too much or over indulge in any way........ they produce fantastic meals for friends, family and children - but you will never see them shoving the third muffin in or picking the left over chicken nuggets off the plates. JUST DO IT............why - because you can. WHY ELSE - because the time is going to pass anyway and you may as well be that 10 lbs lighter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you will be.Ass kicking over !!xBettyboo

Hi Betty
Thanks Hun
Your so right I want the 10lbs off more than any food,OH doesnt really support me doesnt want me thinner as I may run off with a real sexy guy LOL............ I do this for me I will try to do SS as Ive not been off it too long 9 days then I may find it easier to get back into Ketosis!
I thought and pictured what you said,I dont want a lunch out shopping,I want to stir clear of party food and I have to lose those 10lbs for Christmas as thats my present to me.
I'll try and I hope I will succeed .
Thanks HUN XXC

Only time for a quicky Illdoit but I'll let you know what has worked for me a couple of times.

Never had a restart where I had put on more than a few pounds or gone completely of CD but have had periods of putting on and off the same pounds for several weeks and using CD on a part time basis.

Both times I got back to 100% I tried to think of it as a new start not a continuation. Make it feel exciting like it did the first time and look forward to it. It's wonderful and you can't wait to get that weight of (remember that feeling). Sometimes we just don't feel the urgency and that is critical.

Also expect it to be hard. Remember how careful you were in the first few days of SSing. Making plans and strategies to deal with situations and following them to the letter. Take pain relief if you feel peaky and have a five minute lie down if you need it. Pamper yourself and expect it to be rough. Last time I tried I felt quite rough and this reminded me to put this extra effort in. The times I fail I just expect myself to be OK as I was before. I was off gaurd then and failed.

I found writing down my water intake and packs helped me to.

Hope some of this may help you.

Best of Luck

Dizzy x

Only time for a quicky Illdoit but I'll let you know what has worked for me a couple of times.

Never had a restart where I had put on more than a few pounds or gone completely of CD but have had periods of putting on and off the same pounds for several weeks and using CD on a part time basis.

Both times I got back to 100% I tried to think of it as a new start not a continuation. Make it feel exciting like it did the first time and look forward to it. It's wonderful and you can't wait to get that weight of (remember that feeling). Sometimes we just don't feel the urgency and that is critical.

Also expect it to be hard. Remember how careful you were in the first few days of SSing. Making plans and strategies to deal with situations and following them to the letter. Take pain relief if you feel peaky and have a five minute lie down if you need it. Pamper yourself and expect it to be rough. Last time I tried I felt quite rough and this reminded me to put this extra effort in. The times I fail I just expect myself to be OK as I was before. I was off gaurd then and failed.

I found writing down my water intake and packs helped me to.

Hope some of this may help you.

Best of Luck

Dizzy x

Hi Dizzy
Thanks so much XX
Yes I need to feel that excitment like I did in September!I dread that real hungry feeling I think that makes it worse!as I know what to expect!
I am going to do it today and make sure I remember like you say how rough I may feel.
Thanks HUn
heres to week 1 going F A S T
............:rolleyes:
xxc

Ok, my very quick tip as I am sneaking on at work.

Head down, dont look left or right, keep your eyes on the prize, think of that day, very soon when you can grab that prize, that will be the best feeling in the world.

You can do it x

Ok, my very quick tip as I am sneaking on at work.

Head down, dont look left or right, keep your eyes on the prize, think of that day, very soon when you can grab that prize, that will be the best feeling in the world.

You can do it x

lol..........work ;)
Yes I need to concentrate on the prize and the day I will be in the 11's again :D
Thanks HUN

XXC

I'm with you on the wagon today hun.. we can do this this 'cause we have before!!! Xmas is so close now.. let's just do it:eek::D

love xxx:)

Hi Mandy YES we can do this,why is it for the past 8 days ive started off ok then I think sod it i'll start tomorrow? :confused:

We can do this your right we did it before we know it works and it will be ok in a couple of days.............
We havent many crimbo dieting days left lets tell our chatterboxes to peeeeeeeee off ;)
XXC

Hi Mandy YES we can do this,why is it for the past 8 days ive started off ok then I think sod it i'll start tomorrow? :confused:

We can do this your right we did it before we know it works and it will be ok in a couple of days.............
We havent many crimbo dieting days left lets tell our chatterboxes to peeeeeeeee off ;)
XXC

Maybe try a different tact withyour chatterbox. I've trained mine to be nice to me. I give me encouragement and support. Tells me what a good girl I am and how well I'm doing.

Sad aren't I but it works for me!

Dizzy x

Maybe try a different tact withyour chatterbox. I've trained mine to be nice to me. I give me encouragement and support. Tells me what a good girl I am and how well I'm doing.

Sad aren't I but it works for me!

Dizzy x

Ahhhhh your not sad its reverse pshcoligy (i cant spell ) and if its works then its great ! I think I will try that I must admit a few years ago when I was married to my ex when his drinking was bad I got a touch of OCD and I did what you do,I said if I do that something bad will happen instead of if I dont do it !It works as I dont have it anymore :eek:
Thats an embrassing confess :eek:
XXC

well girl it is bloody hard but feck it its worth it... rather than killing urself doing aerobics would ya not give that a miss tonight??? you really are not supposed to be doing such strenuous exercise on SS!!!!

i'm on day 4 girl and i'd ate ya if you were standing in front of me.... head really isn't in the right place but i'm struggling through.... and its hard but i suppose worth it!!!

hope you are ok with whatever decision you make!!

love

Gen xx

well girl it is bloody hard but feck it its worth it... rather than killing urself doing aerobics would ya not give that a miss tonight??? you really are not supposed to be doing such strenuous exercise on SS!!!!

i'm on day 4 girl and i'd ate ya if you were standing in front of me.... head really isn't in the right place but i'm struggling through.... and its hard but i suppose worth it!!!

hope you are ok with whatever decision you make!!

love

Gen xx

Hi Gen
Yes if by 6 tonight ive stuck to SS I will skip Areobics as I know I will be ill XX
Well done you on day 4 I know exactly where you are coming from in the head place!But the way Im going to get through this is just tell myself its until Dec 23rd then take it from there.....I cant do the its for 1
2-3 more months!
All we can do is try hun cant we your doing well day 4 and it'll be worth it when your on those scales for that weigh-in Feel proud your on track and its so hard like you say
((((HUGS))))
XXC

Ahhhhh your not sad its reverse pshcoligy (i cant spell ) and if its works then its great ! I think I will try that I must admit a few years ago when I was married to my ex when his drinking was bad I got a touch of OCD and I did what you do,I said if I do that something bad will happen instead of if I dont do it !It works as I dont have it anymore :eek:
Thats an embrassing confess :eek:
XXC

That's not embarassing that's something to be proud of that you overcame that time with a strategy that worked.

I think my chatterbox turned so much nicer when it realised I was finally doing something so good for myself!

Dizzy x

That's not embarassing that's something to be proud of that you overcame that time with a strategy that worked.

I think my chatterbox turned so much nicer when it realised I was finally doing something so good for myself!

Dizzy x

Ummmmmm yes thats true I havent thought of it like that ! I love it when Im doing well and look gr8 and clothes fit and your chatterbox tells you so.Thanks Dizzy I will try this
XXC

Dearest Betty,
I know you wrote this in response to i'lldoit in 2006, but you really hit the nail on the head. You're so right. Thank you for inspiring another slimmer.

Kitty

Back